Game #72: Toronto Raptors 103 - Chicago Bulls 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caccia wrote: View Post
    Washington just lost to the Pacers, so the Raptors' hold on 4th place has actually solidified. The Wizards are now 2 1/2 games behind. Someone asked last night if I thought the Wizards would be a good match for Toronto, and the answer is, yes.
    Not really. The Wizards were good in the playoffs last year (FYI we weren't), and they're arguably stronger than us at our strongest positions in PG, SG. I'd say their starting lineup is superior across the board. It won't be a sweep but I'd favor them to win. Much rather play Milwaukee, but doesn't seem like we'll get to the 3 seed.

Comment

• OT but you know what I've noticed. I tend to destroy people in COD or CSGO after Raptors losses. Feel bad for the random kid that's gonna feel the wrath of my T.O Hammer! Muahahaha

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Thinking about it. They might actually be better finishing 4th than 3rd because 1. The Wizards are very beatable. They're a tougher matchup than tha Bucks but they're very beatable. And 2. If the Raps get past the Wizards, they'll play the Hawks next instead of the Cavs. And the Raps for some reason gives the Hawks a lot of trouble.

Saying that, i still think the Raps win 50 games and finish 3rd. Just look at the schedule.
        I did and I predict 3 more wins, so 45 total. No way in hell we go 8-2 to end the season and hit 50 wins. You're crazy.

Comment

• Coach has lost this team, and for good reason.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            I did and I predict 3 more wins, so 45 total. No way in hell we go 8-2 to end the season and hit 50 wins. You're crazy.
            We'll see.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Not really. The Wizards were good in the playoffs last year (FYI we weren't), and they're arguably stronger than us at our strongest positions in PG, SG. I'd say their starting lineup is superior across the board. It won't be a sweep but I'd favor them to win. Much rather play Milwaukee, but doesn't seem like we'll get to the 3 seed.
              Wizards are weaker everywhere except PG and that debatable but Casey is an idiot. Wiz in 5 or 6.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Thinking about it. They might actually be better finishing 4th than 3rd because 1. The Wizards are very beatable. They're a tougher matchup than tha Bucks but they're very beatable. And 2. If the Raps get past the Wizards, they'll play the Hawks next instead of the Cavs. And the Raps for some reason gives the Hawks a lot of trouble.

Saying that, i still think the Raps win 50 games and finish 3rd. Just look at the schedule.
                I agree with you 100% on the match-ups. For that reason, I still think the top brass have told Coach Casey to hit fourth place and hold on for dear life. If somehow Chicago starts to fall down the standings after tonight, it could get...well, I was going to say comical, but ugly might be more to the point.

Comment

• Comment

• How in the hell are the Wiz a better matchup than the Bucks? Everyone realizes they traded Knight and pretty much suck now right?

Comment

How in the hell are the Wiz a better matchup than the Bucks? Everyone realizes they traded Knight and pretty much suck now right?
                      Yeah I'd rather play the Bucks, even though we swept Washington. We have Casey and anything is possible
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

How in the hell are the Wiz a better matchup than the Bucks? Everyone realizes they traded Knight and pretty much suck now right?
                        Bucks trap and Raps are an ISO team. Wizards play man-zone and let shooters into the paint.

Comment

• If they are going to give up 66 points in a half and let teams shoot 61%, then it won't matter if they play Milwaukee or Washington. You can't win with defense like this. C

Comment

• We're not beating anybody in playoffs so match ups don't matter
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              We're not beating anybody in playoffs so match ups don't matter
                              THey are saying the same thing in Washington.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                We're not on the road to the playoffs, we're on the highway to hell.
                                Well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X