Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAPTORS vs. Dallas (Nov.8 Wednesday 8:30 PM EST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAPTORS vs. Dallas (Nov.8 Wednesday 8:30 PM EST)

VERSUS

Toronto plays Dallas following overtime win

Toronto Raptors (3-4, 11th in the Eastern Conference) vs. Dallas Mavericks (6-1, second in the Western Conference)

Dallas; Wednesday, 8:30 p.m. EST

BOTTOM LINE: Toronto visits the Dallas Mavericks following the Raptors' 123-116 overtime win over the San Antonio Spurs.

Dallas went 38-44 overall with a 23-18 record at home during the 2022-23 season. The Mavericks averaged 114.2 points per game while allowing opponents to score 114.1 last season.

Toronto finished 41-41 overall a season ago while going 14-27 on the road. The Raptors shot 45.9% from the field and 33.5% from 3-point range last season.

INJURIES: Mavericks: Maxi Kleber: out (toe).

Raptors: Precious Achiuwa: day to day (groin), Christian Koloko: out (respiratory).

golden wrote: View Post
    Raptors dressing room sign updated.

GO RAPS !

Game day!
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Sounds like Achiuwa might be available to go

Comment

OG on Luka. Dennis on Kyrie. Scottie and Pascal on the rest. Let's go!!!!!!!!! (and oh yeah, don't forget to score)

Comment

Mavericks live and die by Luka. If OG can hold him to 20ish points we win.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
            Never know when Kyrie could go off, but Schroder is also a good defender.

Will be a good game.

Comment

Dallas has had a pretty soft schedule early. So maybe they aren't as hard as their record. Luka is tough though. He can score 40 with OG draped over him. Kyrie can get hot too of course.

I don't see much paint defense from that team unless their rookie is doing great. Pascal should hopefully get to the rim though with a little more ease than he has lately. Has Grant Williams been a good Pascal defender in the past? I forget.

I have no idea how this one goes. But it's nice going in with 2-3 days rest. Feels like all we've had are back to backs this season.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                He leads the Mavs in points, assists AND rebounds.
                And how do we have a free throw percentage of just 70.1%?

Comment

I hope it turns out different but this one looks like a loss.
                  Dallas has won six of its first seven games and has the second-best record in the NBA behind the defending champion Denver Nuggets. The Mavericks' lone loss came against the 7-1 Nuggets.

After losing to Denver on Friday, Dallas notched consecutive comeback victories during a back-to-back.

The Mavericks overcame a 15-point deficit on Sunday to post a 124-118 home victory over the Charlotte Hornets. Dallas outscored Charlotte 74-56 in the second half.

One night later, the visiting Mavericks dominated the second half against the Orlando Magic. After trailing by as many as 15 points, Dallas outscored Orlando 64-36 after halftime to record a 117-102 victory.

Meanwhile the Raptors needed a miracle to beat the Spurs in OT....

Comment

Looks like Luka did some 1950s exercising, got into little better shape, I saw some of those videos playboy, u work hard...Lol..
                    Man..this guy is still not in nba shape, great talent. Raptors need 2 make this team run circles, make am work..Run, Run, Run..Lola.
                    Don't play half court with these clowns. Tire them out...
                    Also, make Luka the main ball shooter, let him have his, but no one else.
                    Meaning 30 shots, 30 pts..I'm ok with that.
                    There's your game plan.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Jak and our undersized big's are going to have their hands full with Derek Lively. He's been playing really well for the Mav's, early this season.

Comment

Hare vs. tortoise tonight.

Comment

G____Deane wrote: View Post

He leads the Mavs in points, assists AND rebounds.
                          And how do we have a free throw percentage of just 70.1%?

Comment

Lively is questionable with a non-covid illness. So that can open up the paint quite a bit for Pascal and Scottie. Dwight Powell and Grant Williams shouldn't be an issue getting into the paint.

If Pascal can only squeeze 10 FGA or less tonight it'll be super annoying.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              Jak and our undersized big's are going to have their hands full with Derek Lively. He's been playing really well for the Mav's, early this season.
                              Lively is a foul machine, we should be attacking him all game. He doesn't really bring anything on offense except dunks, I'm not worried about him. Jak should dominate him.

Comment

Working...
                              X