No announcement yet.

Raptors have officially clinched a playoff spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty sad state of affairs when the raps clinch the playoffs and absolutely no one is excited about it
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      pretty sad state of affairs when the raps clinch the playoffs and absolutely no one is excited about it
      I am..
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

As disappointed as I am in this team, I'm still amped up for the playoffs and I'm still gonna go to atleast one game. I'll most definitely lose my voice at said game(s) and watch every game that I don't attend, maybe even in the square.

Still have to keep all of his chaos in context. The team is flawed, they had a good run despite it, they've hit a major rough patch and it can all be forgotten in one play off series.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I am..
          Am I excited for the playoffs? Absolutely. The atmosphere will be nuts again, and I suppose anything can happen in a best of 7.

Am I excited that we've won just 5 of our last 18 games, yet somehow clinched a playoff spot in the process. Fuck no.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Am I excited for the playoffs? Absolutely. The atmosphere will be nuts again, and I suppose anything can happen in a best of 7.

Am I excited that we've won just 5 of our last 18 games, yet somehow clinched a playoff spot in the process. Fuck no.
            Well said, nilanka. I like your approach, too. Its more than ok to be disenchanted with the current state of affairs, but the overldoing it of a large portion of us has gotten ridiculous. I hate casey as our coach with all my heart, but to actually cheer for a first round exit to expediate his departure, I'm sorry, lacks all logic as a fan and is ridiculous. Cutting off your nose to spite your face. In july ill be all in on "improve the team" mode, but until then, I'm all in on "let's go raptors" until the final buzzer sounds. I know, how stupid and naïve can I be??
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Make no mistake I'll be down in Jurassic Park when the playoffs start. With that said, I won't be expecting much.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

It's like getting a participation ribbon. The achievement feels meaningless because it feels like there's zero chance of achieving some success in the playoffs.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Make no mistake I'll be down in Jurassic Park when the playoffs start. With that said, I won't be expecting much.
                  Try to get "Fire Casey" chants going.

Comment

Definition of backing in.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Although I am looking forward to the playoffs with Raptors in it .. Looking forward as much to see a first round match featuring the Heat vs Cavs .. Wow what drama that will be ..

Comment

last year i went to a playoff game which was awesome.

i'll be in europe on vacation right when this years playoffs start. a few months ago i was sort of sour about the overlapping schedule. but now, i don't really care.

Comment

I hope we do well, I hope we win the whole damn thing and I'll watch every game and get disappointed about every loss.

I still hope as soon as they're done that changes start happening, even if they win the whole thing without losing a single game.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Oh no you didn't Xabi.
                            You know it's true, Phil.

Comment

Working...
                            X