Game #73: Los Angeles Lakers 83 - Toronto Raptors 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I really hope that's the case. I would gain some respect back for Casey if he gets 20+ minutes in the playoffs and is productive, and this was all disciplinary/motivational..
    He said, "I had a long chat with duane, got me back to normal"

Lets hope he plays 20+ minutes from now on
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      He said, "I had a long chat with duane, got me back to normal"

Lets hope he plays 20+ minutes from now on
      Yeah I rewound it after your post lol...if we can give Casey credit for one thing, I THINK he's top notch with managing egos/personalities...he obviously has what's best for the team at heart and despite his moronic decisions, this could have been worth it.
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yeah I rewound it after your post lol...if we can give Casey credit for one thing, I THINK he's top notch with managing egos/personalities...he obviously has what's best for the team at heart and despite his moronic decisions, this could have been worth it.
          lol ONE thing hes good at

BUT Division champs boissss. noones going crazyyyy. im so happy rn

Comment

He's a fuckwit. He's playing Demar heavy minutes when the playoff seeding has been decided and the starting PG is out. He doesn't have to play JJ but at least give LF and Steamer burn in case. Especially steamer or Hayes since Raptor will see Wiz first round most likely and they have big front court and Peirce

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              He's a fuckwit. He's playing Demar heavy minutes when the playoff seeding has been decided and the starting PG is out. He doesn't have to play JJ but at least give LF and Steamer burn in case. Especially steamer or Hayes since Raptor will see Wiz first round most likely and they have big front court and Peirce
              In case what? Lol bro, Steamer ain't even thinking about considering sniffing the court all playoffs. Dude is there to wave a towel. Hayes ain't playing either and Landry Fields is the designated lead hand slapper on the bench. Demar needs to play, and we need to win, if you haven't noticed morale is at an all time low since the Gay trade, and that's not good.

Comment

• I think the turning point tonight was when Vasquez was benched. Defense tightened and we went on a huge run.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

lighten up, we just clinched the godamn division. time to blaze the fuck up.

Comment

In case what? Lol bro, Steamer ain't even thinking about considering sniffing the court all playoffs. Dude is there to wave a towel. Hayes ain't playing either and Landry Fields is the designated lead hand slapper on the bench. Demar needs to play, and we need to win, if you haven't noticed morale is at an all time low since the Gay trade, and that's not good.
                    Nene is too big for Amir and neither 2Pats and TH are actual bigs. If JV gets into foul trouble they need a body. As foul prone as Steamer is, its worse without any playing time. JJ looked out of rhythm after the long benching. Its the same as last year when Raptors had the division and playoffs clinched and didn't prepare to face the large wings on BKN.

Comment

Nene is too big for Amir and neither 2Pats and TH are actual bigs. If JV gets into foul trouble they need a body. As foul prone as Steamer is, its worse without any playing time. JJ looked out of rhythm after the long benching. Its the same as last year when Raptors had the division and playoffs clinched and didn't prepare to face the large wings on BKN.
                      Yeah but this is what you are suggesting should happen, but in reality this will not happen. Casey will not show Steamer the floor no matter what the matchup is

Comment

Yeah but this is what you are suggesting should happen, but in reality this will not happen. Casey will not show Steamer the floor no matter what the matchup is
                        Nene third quarter was killing the Raptors but Whitman went back to the Wall drive and kick. Paul Pierce can also do everything ISO Joe can. Raptors were 3-1 vs BKN last year.

It isn't about Steamer but using the last few games to get players ready for the playoffs rather than just piss them away like last year.

Comment

Definitely. Raps fans acting like he's Mike Jordan in 96. Of course he's nervous as shit
                          He must feel tonnes of pressure, coming in for a minute and the crowd is going bonkers for him to get every pass and take every shot. Its cool that he gets the love and all, but fans going to the games might wanna calm down a bit if and when he enters... give the kid a break. He's better suited to come in during road games IMO. Hopefully a good summer league and training camp will do him good, so he has some more confidence next year(when Casey will probably play him every 5th game or so rather than every 10th).
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                          X