Game #73: Los Angeles Lakers 83 - Toronto Raptors 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Ed Davis gonna a drop 20&10 on us and show Casey you should've played me more
    You're insane if you think Ed Davis should have played more during his time here. He doesn't get steals
    OG is our king

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Crazy to think that fans were charged "premium" ticket prices to see these Lakers....
      MLSE should be called out on this.

Comment

I've never understood all the love for Ed Davis.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          lol, me either. A very limited player. I'd much rather have Patterson.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            lol, me either. A very limited player. I'd much rather have Patterson.
            A forward rotation of JV, 2Pats, Amir and Ed with TH picking up spot minutes is better than Steamer and Bebe sitting on the bench and TH getting either lots or no minutes

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              A forward rotation of JV, 2Pats, Amir and Ed with TH picking up spot minutes is better than Steamer and Bebe sitting on the bench and TH getting either lots or no minutes
              Agreed. But that doesn't speak very highly of Davis, saying that he's better than Steamer and Bebe

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                This is Toronto! We love grinders and hate all stars! Do the little things, don't worry about y'know, scoring and winning.

That's why we're still getting our daily fucking Landry Fields thread, and everyone has high hopes for Daniels stepping into SF next year lol
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  This is Toronto! We love grinders and hate all stars! Do the little things, don't worry about y'know, scoring and winning.

That's why we're still getting our daily fucking Landry Fields thread, and everyone has high hopes for Daniels stepping into SF next year lol
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Damn right. Keep guys like Melo and Love out of T.O and bring in the Carrolls and Middletons. BC loved the big names who play on one side, would rather guys be bloody after games and mediocre individual stats

Comment

Good evening gentlemen. Anybody got something in the high def variety...

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        Damn right. Keep guys like Melo and Love out of T.O and bring in the Carrolls and Middletons. BC loved the big names who play on one side, would rather guys be bloody after games and mediocre individual stats
                        We lead the league in blood! I wonder if the Hanson brothers can dribble a basketball
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

We lead the league in blood! I wonder if the Hanson brothers can dribble a basketball
                          They'll fit right in with Hans and the scramblers
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Took Raps win in my parlay tonight... We can't lose to these lakers again, right?!

Comment

OK lads, which scrub is going to torch us tonight?
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                OK lads, which scrub is going to torch us tonight?
                                Jordan Clarkson!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X