No announcement yet.

Game #73: Los Angeles Lakers 83 - Toronto Raptors 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop hogging the ball, Lou. Give it to Bruno.

Comment

• maybe we should stop psyching the kid out?
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Game #73 Toronto Raptors VS Los Angeles Lakers 27/03/15 7:30 PM ET

Bruno looks 4 years away.... My Goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• LOL fuck yo he can't play
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Why don't they run an actual play, instead of going iso with the kid? Bahahaha, he turns it over again. Seriously, just put him in the corner. But oh yeah, iso is Casey's go-to play.

Crowd's gotta calm down too. There were actual boos when Lou didn't try to throw the lob to Bruno there.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Why don't they run an actual play, instead of going iso with the kid? Bahahaha, he turns it over again. Seriously, just put him in the corner. But oh yeah, iso is Casey's go-to play.

Crowd's gotta calm down too. There were actual boos when Lou didn't try to throw the lob to Bruno there.
              Casey said it is a play, high fist or some bullshit.

Comment

• Yea, I think Bruno is too excited and everybody is expecting him to make the big play.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Lol Bruno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Why don't they run an actual play, instead of going iso with the kid? Bahahaha, he turns it over again. Seriously, just put him in the corner. But oh yeah, iso is Casey's go-to play.

These are the same people that give standing ovations when they earn the right to shitty slice of pizza.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LOL at Bruno

I mean does he look like he will be a top recruit to a college next year?
                      #SmallSampleSize

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        These are the same people that give standing ovations when they earn the right to shitty slice of pizza.
                        Don't even get me started on the pizza thing.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          Yea, I think Bruno is too excited and everybody is expecting him to make the big play.
                          Definitely. Raps fans acting like he's Mike Jordan in 96. Of course he's nervous as shit

Comment

• that post game interview tells me JJ did something really fucking stupid and now casey is finally over it.

Thats why he hasnt been playing
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              that post game interview tells me JJ did something really fucking stupid and now casey is finally over it.

Hopefully JJ doesnt do anything dumb for the new coach

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                that post game interview tells me JJ did something really fucking stupid and now casey is finally over it.

I really hope that's the case. I would gain some respect back for Casey if he gets 20+ minutes in the playoffs and is productive, and this was all disciplinary/motivational..

Comment

Working...
                                X