Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If Casey Is Secretly A Genius?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What If Casey Is Secretly A Genius?

    What if he is trying to hide his team as a means of stopping teams from preparing for us in the playoffs? What if he is hiding James Johnson to ensure he remains a beast in the playoffs? What if he saving Valanciunas so that he is healthy and ready for the playoff minutes that he is about to plentifully gift him with? What if Amir Johnson is saving his best play for crunch time in the playoffs? What if Casey used the season as a testing ground and now has multiple different defensive schemes for each possible playoff opponent?


    .
    .
    .


    Nah. Could never happen.

  • #2
    and what's so genius about this?

    Comment


    • #3
      Holy shit. After reading that, I just thought what if the raptors have been tanking lately to face Washingtonin the playoffs, their trying to get Chicago to take the third seed and face milluakee, because milluakee has the personnel to stop lowry and derozan. (Long defenders) and Casey is afraid Kidd will out coach him and knows hes a better coach than randy wittman.

      Holy fuck, that would explain why we were playing great against the bulls for 3 quarters then reverted to ISO ball in the fourth. And it would explain the no timeout in Detroit because at the time we were third seed and we needed to lose.

      Got damn this is weird
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

      Comment


      • #4
        TheManWithAPlan wrote: View Post
        What if he is trying to hide his team as a means of stopping teams from preparing for us in the playoffs? What if he is hiding James Johnson to ensure he remains a beast in the playoffs? What if he saving Valanciunas so that he is healthy and ready for the playoff minutes that he is about to plentifully gift him with? What if Amir Johnson is saving his best play for crunch time in the playoffs? What if Casey used the season as a testing ground and now has multiple different defensive schemes for each possible playoff opponent?


        .
        .
        .


        Nah. Could never happen.
        yeah we got some of that og kush up north too, we got this boys first round wash second atl then a lbj injury then face a team in the finals that just finshed playing 3 grouling 7 games seriers and the true finals and wait for it were the NBA CHAMPIONS ahhhhh that shits brilliant

        Comment


        • #5
          You know things are bad when fans are making up random theories as to what the hell is going on with this team
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

          Comment


          • #6
            Day One wrote: View Post
            yeah we got some of that og kush up north too, we got this boys first round wash second atl then a lbj injury then face a team in the finals that just finshed playing 3 grouling 7 games seriers and the true finals and wait for it were the NBA CHAMPIONS ahhhhh that shits brilliant
            That was one long sentence, but I hear ya!
            The Double Champ is here!
            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

            Comment


            • #7
              Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Holy shit. After reading that, I just thought what if the raptors have been tanking lately to face Washingtonin the playoffs, their trying to get Chicago to take the third seed and face milluakee, because milluakee has the personnel to stop lowry and derozan. (Long defenders) and Casey is afraid Kidd will out coach him and knows hes a better coach than randy wittman.

              Holy fuck, that would explain why we were playing great against the bulls for 3 quarters then reverted to ISO ball in the fourth. And it would explain the no timeout in Detroit because at the time we were third seed and we needed to lose.

              Got damn this is weird
              This theory actually makes sense lol

              Comment


              • #8
                A fan can dream...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Whitman and Casey are using advanced tactics to position themselves and also making other teams think they are inept defensively Casey or clueless offensively Whitman.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Casey out there playing chess while the rest of us playing checkers.
                    Unfortunately he sacrificed his queen for three pawns because he wanted to go small.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Whitman and Casey are using advanced tactics to position themselves and also making other teams think they are inept defensively Casey or clueless offensively Whitman.
                      Wait so... Whittman wants to face us? This can't be good.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Conspiracy theorist !
                        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Casey out there playing chess while the rest of us playing checkers.
                          Unfortunately he sacrificed his queen for three pawns because he wanted to go small.
                          Comment of the year.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was actually thinking something like this about 6-8 games back...but then I sobered up. If only.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I think that the chances of making the ECF are better for the Raptors from the 4 or 5 seed than from the 2 or 3 seed.

                              A series against Chicago or Cleveland would almost be unwinnable, especially without home court.

                              The Wizards can be beaten, and I would bet on the Raptors to take that series, especially with home court.

                              Also, the Raptors have played well against the Hawks all season. I think that the combination of DeMar and Ross in the starting line up is the reason why we have success against them.

                              Carroll always does a nice job against DeMar, but when we run Ross off a bunch of screens Korver has trouble keeping up. That means either we get open 3 pointers for Ross, or Atlanta switches sometimes when Korver is in trouble, which causes problems elsewhere on the court.

                              To say it's the team's strategy to look ahead to the second round... Well, I hope that's not the case. Personally I would prefer to get a bunny in the first round.

                              It's more important for this team to get their first series win in the playoffs than to go to the ECF.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X