Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME #28 - TORONTO RAPTORS vs. SIXERS - FRIDAY, DEC 22, 2023 - 7:00 P.M

WOW..

Ok no one wants 2 do a Thread, especially a Sixers and Nicky Nurse.
    Our most hated rival.
    Anywho, not bad game, Porter is playing...Thank u.
    I don't care if they lose as long as they completive.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
    Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Fri Dec 22, 2023, 09:17 PM.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

I think they forgot that Barnes is on the floor. Why is he not getting any touches?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I guess no one cares about this game.
      Well if u want a team 2 get back in the game, make sure Shrodder is out there.
      It's tough 2 watch a game where u have your supposed pg..just dribble the game away.

Comment

so far the team has executed very well except for the mins flyn, trent and precious were in the game

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          I think they forgot that Barnes is on the floor. Why is he not getting any touches?
          Were 30 games in...there is no explanation.

Comment

some lapse last 4 mins of the 2nd

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
              so far the team has executed very well except for the mins flyn, trent and precious were in the game
              Those three let the Sixers back in the game because of stupid shot selections.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Why did they stopped running plays Barnes and Siakam? why do they keep forcing the ball to Poeltl inside?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well...We were winning with Otto Porter.
                  Shrodder comes in and u know what happens, were down.
                  This Coach, doesn't get it.
                  Clueless.
                  Philly is playing horribly and they are up 3 pts..lol

Comment

Raps were doing great until Doc started this thread. lol. Why did Darko pull Jakob, while Embiid stayed in the game? He was defending him superbly. Then Embiid + bench went on a run.

Comment

Why did they stopped running plays Barnes and Siakam? why do they keep forcing the ball to Poeltl inside?
                      i am going to say to now let it be recorded in the scrolls. scottie is doing somethings i havent seen since mj pippen days his bbiq instints are locked in

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        Raps were doing great until Doc started this thread. lol. Why did Darko pull Jakob, while Embiid stayed in the game? He was defending him superbly. Then Embiid + bench went on a run.
                        LOL...I know.
                        I really didn't want 2, I'm on loosing streak.
                        I added the thread almost mid second quarter.

Comment

Can I be honest, I like OG but why is this management valuing him like he's Kawhi Leonard? I saw a tweet today that says they plan on keeping him unless someone offer them a trade they can't refuse.

What am I missing here? defensively he's pretty average this year. Offensively the only thing he does well is spot up shooting.

Tonight he's getting outplayed badly by Tobias Harris.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Also, this forum think that we would get a bigger return for OG than Siakam. Why? again, what am I missing?

Siakam is the better player and it's not close.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Can I be honest, I like OG but why is this management valuing him like he's Kawhi Leonard? I saw a tweet today that says they plan on keeping him unless someone offer them a trade they can't refuse.

What am I missing here? defensively he's pretty average this year. Offensively the only thing he does well is spot up shooting.

Tonight he's getting outplayed badly by Tobias Harris.
                              If siakim was 25, 26..none of them would get traded.
                              Siakim is gonna be 30, so yeah, his projection have been sleeping down.
                              I think if u have blow it up and Barnes and OG are part of your main guys, u would c different OG.

Comment

Working...
                              X