Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST 3 and D

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BEST 3 and D

    I hear a lot about the need for a 3 and D player, which would be an ideal pairing for DD on the wing. Trying to think of these players who we might be able to acquire I had a hard time thinking of some.

    Who are some of the best 3 and D players in the league and how hard would it be to obtain one in the off season
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

  • #2
    Ariza and a healthy batum

    Comment


    • #3
      BEST 3 and D

      QuadrupleDouble wrote: View Post
      Ariza and a healthy batum
      Batum is more than a 3 and D guy. He can make plays for others and handles the ball pretty well.

      Comment


      • #4
        We have the best a great 3 and a great D at SF, but both suck at the other one. Damn.
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • #5
          Wesley Mathews, probably wouldn't be easy to acquire, and is also injured . But still great 3 and D player.

          Comment


          • #6
            There was a topic on reddit in the last couple days.
            It used the methodology in this old article, applied it to this year, and came up with this ranking.
            http://imgur.com/a/8W3ua

            A couple notable guys that have been mentioned by RR posters as free-agent targets are Middleton (3rd overall) and Carroll, (5th overall).

            Comment


            • #7
              Like Middleton and think Raps should offer 10M+ but what about Covington on the Sixers

              Comment


              • #8
                Middleton, Draymond Green, Danny Green, DeMarre Carroll...
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • #9
                  I like all those players being mentioned but I'm a little hesitant to throw big money at any 3 & D guy without first having a star talent on the roster. No 3 & D guy is going to impact the game without that type of player to play off right?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                    I like all those players being mentioned but I'm a little hesitant to throw big money at any 3 & D guy without first having a star talent on the roster. No 3 & D guy is going to impact the game without that type of player to play off right?
                    Outside of the playoffs, ross did just fine as a 3 and D guy last year.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We could have had one in fields had he never fucked up his shot.
                      "Stay steamy"

                      - Kobe

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ross is probably gonna be one of the best 3 and D guys we get for a long time. The problem is the position is not as loaded in the league.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          We could have had one in fields had he never fucked up his shot.
                          seriously. guy came into the league relatively strong in almost every facet for his position. super unfortunate about nerve damage.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The problem with Ross is he's not a SF, so his D at that position is lackluster. Ideally, he's a 3 and D at the SG spot.

                            I like pretty much all the guys mentioned above.

                            Kawhi Leonard is another 3 and D guy we should throw the bank at.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ross is gonna be a SG off the bench.
                              He can't defend. You cannot change that.
                              ROSS= GERALD GREEN

                              FromTheNorth wrote: View Post
                              Ross is probably gonna be one of the best 3 and D guys we get for a long time. The problem is the position is not as loaded in the league.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X