• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Smaaaaaal Baaaaaaaall

In fully expect to see JV play about 18mins and we get destroyed because Casey will match Houston.
    You know this will happen, right? The Rockets will make a couple threes out of the pick and roll and Casey will go smaller to defend that and then the Raptors will get murdered on dribble penetration and on the glass.

Thing is, Houston is so devastated by injuries that this back-to-back is killer. I expect the Raptors to win but it will likely be a lot closer than it should be.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Somehow we've beaten the Rockets 7 straight times in Toronto so hopefully that continues.

Also random tidbit from the ESPN power rankings today regarding Lowry:

"The ailing All-Star ranks as one of just four players this season (alongside Paul Millsap, Trevor Ariza and Josh Smith) whose shooting percentage goes down in each successive quarter."
    Rockets really hate playing in Canada lol.

Here is a breakdown of their past seven meetings north of the border:

2007-08: Rockets 80, Raptors 93 (+4)

2008-09: Rockets 73, Raptors 94 (+5)

2009-10: Rockets 88, Raptors 101 (+2)

2010-11: Rockets 96, Raptors 106 (+1.5)

2011-12: Rockets 98, Raptors 116 (+1.5)

2012-13: Rockets 96, Raptors 103 (+4)

2013-14: Rockets 104, Raptors 107 (-1.5)

Covers.com

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    I'm going to the game today against my better judgement. Hopefully they prove me wrong...

Leave a comment:

replied
    JV should be unstoppable. There's no way Smith, Brewer or Dorsey can guard him.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Dwight Howard, Patrick Beverley, Terrence Jones, Donatas Montiejunas and Kostas Papanikolaou are all injured for the Rockets.
    Smaaaaaal Baaaaaaaall

In fully expect to see JV play about 18mins and we get destroyed because Casey will match Houston.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X