Everything 2024 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Draft is only 9 days away. Coming up fast.

I think at 19/31 if we get any of these guys I'll be pretty happy:

Ware
    Missi
    McCain
    Filipowski
    Shannon Jr
    Holmes
    Kolek
    Smith
    Dunn
    Mogbo
    Scheierman

Edey I'm leaving out but wouldn't cry if we drafted him, just prefer that we don't.
    Yeah, just give Boston that ring so we can 100% focus on the draft.

Comment

• Masai on the other hand. ....

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This mock has Holland all the way down to 17 and Carrington all the way up to 13. If the Bulls passed on Holland at 11 I'm going to be pissed.

Da Silva to the Raps at 19? gross.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm not against it.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If the Raptors waste #31 on Bronny, I'm joining Team Claw Reborn.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              If the Raptors waste #31 on Bronny, I'm joining Team Claw Reborn.
              If his father comes as part of the package then I'm good with it.

We all know how this is going to go. The Lakers are going to either draft or sign his kid. Any team that interferes will be blacklisted by Clutch and Lebron for 20 years. No one is risking that.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                I'm not against it.

He's not an NBA talent, this would be an all time stupid pick like taking Raphael Arujo.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He's not an NBA talent, this would be an all time stupid pick like taking Raphael Arujo.
                  How do you know he's not an NBA level talent?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

How do you know he's not an NBA level talent?
                    I watched him play. He sucked in college. He's too small, lacks PG skills, not a good shooter (quite a terrible one actually, even a terrible FT shooter). Literally zero chance he would be drafted or even signed as a UDFA if he wasn't Lebron’s son.

Comment

• Masai loving Bronny is really funny coming out of his agent's mouth. If we take Bronny its to lure his dad or to get the Lakers to pony up.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

If his father comes as part of the package then I'm good with it.

We all know how this is going to go. The Lakers are going to either draft or sign his kid. Any team that interferes will be blacklisted by Clutch and Lebron for 20 years. No one is risking that.
                        OMG, don't want to get blacklisted by Clutch. That will be the end of all the great FA's they've steered to the Raptors.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• So I'll do a countdown until the draft starting now! Only 7 days until the 2024 NBA draft!

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I watched him play. He sucked in college. He's too small, lacks PG skills, not a good shooter (quite a terrible one actually, even a terrible FT shooter). Literally zero chance he would be drafted or even signed as a UDFA if he wasn't Lebron’s son.
                            I watched him play too. How do you know he's good or not? he was on a mins restriction.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I watched him play too. How do you know he's good or not? he was on a mins restriction.
                              Was he really? I didn’t realize that. He had games where he player 28, 29, and even 30 minutes in a game. I know he only ended up averaging a shade under 20 minutes but his per game numbers were all over the place.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• All the other reasons aside (and IMO they are plentiful) after what just happened with Koloko, hard to imagine the Raps risking something similar with Bronny.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X