X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Edey at 19 and Bronny at 31 would be a stuff of legend
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• i am starting to lose confidence in this franchise the names being talked about are starting to piss me off. maybe its time for me to retire basket like video games 20 years ago
      Last edited by grindhouse; Thu Jun 20, 2024, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Shades of Dejaun Wagner maybe? But I've heard Bronny has some 3&D in there somewhere.
        He may be best case, and he had a short terrible NBA career.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Zach Edey at 19 and Bronny at 31 would be a stuff of legend
          james had a heart attack and heart defect

Comment

Zach Edey at 19 and Bronny at 31 would be a stuff of legend
            You'd need to send some mental health professionals to my house to sedate me.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

You'd need to send some mental health professionals to my house to sedate me.
              Make sure you send us video of your live reaction before the meds kick in. I’ll pay to see that.

Comment

This is pretty funny considering that Griffin's push to change up the defense was one reason he was fired.

Comment

• There is a good possibility that a team may trade a mid to late 2024 1st round pick for the 31st. If the Raps want to move up the opportunities will be there.

Comment

• Just did the draft simulator and ended up being able to draft Kelel Ware with the 19th pick and Kyshawn George with the 31st.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                      Just did the draft simulator and ended up being able to draft Kelel Ware with the 19th pick and Kyshawn George with the 31st.
                      Now we’re talking! I feel like the best big at 19 + best wing prospect at 31 would serve us well. Or best wing at 19 and best big at 31? Maybe a guard? Two big wings?

The nba draft baby, you gotta love it!

Comment

• I think all the good bigs will be gone by 31, the rest are major projects. Ware and Mosso make me nervous but there’s tons of upside.

Going back to trading down for 2 picks in the 20’s, say the Knicks 24 and 25, there’s a good chance one of those two Centres are still available, and possible Tyler Smith or George. You still could move 31, or grab another prospect. Lots of options.

the more I look into this draft the more I like the guys in that 15-25 range. Not a bad year to surrender or pick.

Comment

• A big man at 19 would make trading Jak mid season a bit more palatable and fun even if has similar results to losing Jak this season. Twin towers off the bench with vet Kelly and rookie Kel’el? Trade Jak for a haul at the deadline? Might not work at all but could be fun!

I don’t want a midget team anymore, no offense to little people intended.
                          Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Thu Jun 20, 2024, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• We don't need to draft a big at 19. We have Poeltl who's pretty good. Yes, we need a backup big, they should address it in free agency. How hard could it be to find a backup big?

But anyway, I saw a trade suggestion the other day that I really like:

Brown + the 19th overall pick to Sac for Barnes and the. 13th overall pick.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We don't need a big but a lot of the top prospects that will be available at 19 will be bigs. Is it worth drafting say De Silva at 19 when we could get Klintman at 31? Or do we bet on big wings to restock the cupboards with two of them?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                We don't need a big but a lot of the top prospects that will be available at 19 will be bigs. Is it worth drafting say De Silva at 19 when we could get Klintman at 31? Or do we bet on big wings to restock the cupboards with two of them?
                                What about guards? We gave zero backup PGs. There will be good guards available at 19. Likely better players than the bigs available. The draft is just supposed to be short on wings by the time it gets to 19.

Comment

Working...
                                X