Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Finally got the answer on pick 57 yesterday. Cash.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Nah, bro. You asked for mangoes and Bobby got you the 2 best mangoes. Now you’re changing the goalposts to a fruit salad. lol.
    i welcome being wrong and next time i will be more specific

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    The NBA listed Mogbo as 6'6, right? there was a video of him and Scottie standing side by side in his draft party last night. He looks taller than Scottie and Scottie is 6'8. I think Mogbo is 6'9. That guy can absolutely be our small ball center next year.

What a great pick that was. Glad they picked the RIGHT big. The draft overall was great. They prioritized toughness and defense like I hoped they would. Thumbs up Masai.
    He's 6'6.25 without shoes. They literally just measured him at the combine. No need for detective work measuring youtube videos.

https://www.nba.com/stats/draft/combine-anthro

Scottie measured 6'7 without shoes at the combine. So Scottie is only 0.75 inches taller.
    Last edited by Primer; Fri Jun 28, 2024, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

So Scottie is 6'6 as well then?
    He's not looking that tall in this picture:

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    This guy says Mogbo is 6'8

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    jbml wrote: View Post
    Hollinger’s analysis: Shead was the closest thing college basketball had to a Kyle Lowry clone this past season
    Way more athletic and explosive than Lowry, though. Looks like a mini-Zion at times.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

He was at the combine and measured at 6'6.25 bare footed. If he's 6'9 then he was wearing 3 inch heels.
    So Scottie is 6'6 as well then?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    TomAmnot wrote: View Post

I think this guy has the potential to be better than Precious. Quicker, better court vision, and maybe even a bit taller, but this we don't know for now ahah.
    Of course he does. As long as he has the IQ, he'll be better than Precious. The tools are there. Thats what held Precious back. He tried to do too much at times and made the wrong decisions.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    The NBA listed Mogbo as 6'6, right? there was a video of him and Scottie standing side by side in his draft party last night. He looks taller than Scottie and Scottie is 6'8. I think Mogbo is 6'9. That guy can absolutely be our small ball center next year.

What a great pick that was. Glad they picked the RIGHT big. The draft overall was great. They prioritized toughness and defense like I hoped they would. Thumbs up Masai.
    He was at the combine and measured at 6'6.25 bare footed. If he's 6'9 then he was wearing 3 inch heels.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post

No "Everything" threads for Mogbo, Mitchell, Shead, Chomche or Carlson yet? Y'all slippin'!
    Waiting for the trades to become official. Our time is precious

Leave a comment:

• TomAmnot
    replied

I think this guy has the potential to be better than Precious. Quicker, better court vision, and maybe even a bit taller, but this we don't know for now ahah.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Heck I think Scottie is taller than 6'8" at this point. Probably close to 6'10".

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Quirk
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post

No "Everything" threads for Mogbo, Mitchell, Shead, Chomche or Carlson yet? Y'all slippin'!
    8 new players, we got a backlog man

Leave a comment:

Working...
X