Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    A big man at 19 would make trading Jak mid season a bit more palatable and fun even if has similar results to losing Jak this season. Twin towers off the bench with vet Kelly and rookie Kel’el? Trade Jak for a haul at the deadline? Might not work at all but could be fun!

I don’t want a midget team anymore, no offense to little people intended.
    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Yesterday, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I think all the good bigs will be gone by 31, the rest are major projects. Ware and Mosso make me nervous but there’s tons of upside.

Going back to trading down for 2 picks in the 20’s, say the Knicks 24 and 25, there’s a good chance one of those two Centres are still available, and possible Tyler Smith or George. You still could move 31, or grab another prospect. Lots of options.

the more I look into this draft the more I like the guys in that 15-25 range. Not a bad year to surrender or pick.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    TomAmnot wrote: View Post
    Just did the draft simulator and ended up being able to draft Kelel Ware with the 19th pick and Kyshawn George with the 31st.
    Now we’re talking! I feel like the best big at 19 + best wing prospect at 31 would serve us well. Or best wing at 19 and best big at 31? Maybe a guard? Two big wings?

The nba draft baby, you gotta love it!

Leave a comment:

• TomAmnot
    replied
    Just did the draft simulator and ended up being able to draft Kelel Ware with the 19th pick and Kyshawn George with the 31st.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    There is a good possibility that a team may trade a mid to late 2024 1st round pick for the 31st. If the Raps want to move up the opportunities will be there.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

This is pretty funny considering that Griffin's push to change up the defense was one reason he was fired.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

You'd need to send some mental health professionals to my house to sedate me.
    Make sure you send us video of your live reaction before the meds kick in. I’ll pay to see that.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Zach Edey at 19 and Bronny at 31 would be a stuff of legend
    You'd need to send some mental health professionals to my house to sedate me.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    james had a heart attack and heart defect

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Shades of Dejaun Wagner maybe? But I've heard Bronny has some 3&D in there somewhere.
    He may be best case, and he had a short terrible NBA career.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    i am starting to lose confidence in this franchise the names being talked about are starting to piss me off. maybe its time for me to retire basket like video games 20 years ago
    Last edited by grindhouse; Yesterday, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    I'm not into excuses but the excuses about him is legit. He had a heart procedure months before the season started.

Go try and play pickup basketball months after a heart procedure. Let's see how it goes. In Bronny's case he had to play against top end competition against the best college players in the world.
    Pac-12 isn't the best college conference. It's one of the worst. He played soft ass teams and sucked.

The heart stuff doesn't make him an NBA prospect, it's an excuse for how shitty he played all year. If he thinks he could have done better he should have gone back to college. He's shown nothing to play in the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

Bronny isn't a PG he has zero PG skills. He's a tiny SG who can't shoot. The only positive thing I've ever heard about him is he's good at staying with his man so could maybe defend smaller guys at the NBA level. Otherwise he is trash all around.

He should have gone back to school, any other player who wasn't Lebron’s son would have because they would be told you have zero chance of making the NBA right now and need to show massive growth to your game. He didn't have a single good game in college, so make all the excuses you want for him but he's shown nothing that says he's an NBA player.
    Shades of Dejaun Wagner maybe? But I've heard Bronny has some 3&D in there somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    danh wrote: View Post

any would be fine, honestly. The real question is what salary comes back to us - the less helpful that is, the more picky we get with that pick.
    this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X