No announcement yet.

Game #76: Toronto Raptors 109 - Brooklyn Nets 114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasquez should be the back up point guard for the Mad Ants.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      TRex all over this thread with idiotic comments. Business as usual.
      Awwww. Did i hurt your feelings or something?

Pretty obvious you're a JV fanboy. You're quicker than a mofo to defend him when someone says negative about him. Solution? easy. Mute me.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Well, that was a sad way for my streak to end...

Best of luck for the next game thread maker!!!
        At this point in the season, any streak is a good streak! It was a good, hard-fought game on the road. I missed the first half, but it seems that defence once again was the team's downfall. I have to say, watching Deron Williams curl around at the three point line was awful pretty.

Comment

• Btw, i didn't even say anything negative about JV tonight. I was just pointing out the obvious lol. But some people........
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Btw, i didn't even say anything negative about JV tonight. I was just pointing out the obvious lol. But some people........
            Looks like you are specifically targeting JV tho. Was JV great tonight? Nope. Was he our second best player? Yes. Was JV the reason we lost the game or even the 4th Q? No.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              Looks like you are specifically targeting JV tho. Was JV great tonight? Nope. Was he our second best player? Yes. Was JV the reason we lost the game or even the 4th Q? No.
              He always does. I don't know why he expects JV to clean up the mess created by our backcourt on defense.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I think JV did a horrible job guarding Williams, Joe Johnson and Young tonight.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  He always does. I don't know why he expects JV to clean up the mess created by our backcourt on defense.
                  Just a lack of basketball understanding.

Comment

• TRex has this strange disorder.... Jvphobia... Cant blame him.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Awwww. Did i hurt your feelings or something?

Pretty obvious you're a JV fanboy. You're quicker than a mofo to defend him when someone says negative about him. Solution? easy. Mute me.

lol

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        TRex has this strange disorder.... Jvphobia... Cant blame him.
                        I couldn't be more confident that he will be proven wrong. Unless his point is that unless JV is a perennial MVP calibre centre rather than a perennial all star centre then he's really not worth a shit.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          I think JV did a horrible job guarding Williams, Joe Johnson and Young tonight.
                          I find it odd that JV is the only guy on this team that isn't allowed to be singled out though?

Literally every player in our rotation has had posters say something negative about them throughout the season without being followed by a caveat.

I swear hotfuzz's above post is one of the first times I've seen a negative post about JV that wasn't followed with a "BUT he did this good and that good and blah blah blah".

He's an NBA player who hasn't reached his peak yet, why can't someone say something negative about him without people going off on the poster?

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                            I find it odd that JV is the only guy on this team that isn't allowed to be singled out though?

Literally every player in our rotation has had posters say something negative about them throughout the season without being followed by a caveat.

I swear hotfuzz's above post is one of the first times I've seen a negative post about JV that wasn't followed with a "BUT he did this good and that good and blah blah blah".

He's an NBA player who hasn't reached his peak yet, why can't someone say something negative about him without people going off on the poster?
                            His the golden boy of this forum. JV can never do wrong it's either his teammates or the coaches fault.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post

For whatever reason, singling out either DD or JV causes sparks to fly.

IMO neither should be taking too much flak right now because they're both playing really well.
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                His the golden boy of this forum. JV can never do wrong it's either his teammates or the coaches fault.
                                People are just frustrated with his lack of playing time, and the fact that in the past he was not allowed to play through his mistakes. To me it's not that he can't do anything wrong. He just wasn't allowed to correct himself, unless he could magically do so from the bench.

And about his mistakes being the fault of his coaches and teammates, we can pretty much say that about some of the other players too. Is it Vasquez' fault that he's constantly tasked to guard people that he quite simply can't stay in front of? Whose brilliant idea was that? JV can only do so much if people keep dribbling into the paint.
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X