No announcement yet.

Who would you rather face first round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you rather face first round?

Since it looks like it's basically down to 2 opponents at this point, who would you rather see and why?
    Washington Wizards
    37.74%
    Milwaukee Bucks
    58.49%
    I believe another team could climb into our opponents seed (state who)
    3.77%
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

I vote Washington. I know that Milwaukee is worse on paper, but I just feel as if we have Washington's number. I think it's a good match up for us.

Comment

Nets are right there for 6th place and the Bucks are in free fall.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I wanna face Bucks first round. They give us best opportunity to advance to second round. Hopefully they hold onto 6.

Most exciting matchup would be vs the Harry Potters. If Raps were to face them and win in say 6, i like their chances in second round, regardless of who they face.

Comment

Bucks.

Comment

I feel confident enough in this squad first round that I think finishing 4th is the most important thing so to ensure playing the winner of the Hawks/#8 in the second round because facing Chicago or Cleveland in the second round would not be nice. With that said I say Washington because Milwaukee wont be jumping up to fifth.

Comment

I'm iffy about facing the Bucks but I'd probably want to face them. They have a lot of length that will give our guards trouble... and we run most of our offense through the guards so that's a scary thought. At the same time they're inexperienced and overall our talent level is better IMO. MCW is only a rookie and might be affected by the pressure during the post season.

Personally I wanna face Washington so the team can kick Paul Pierce out of the first round.
              OG is our king

Comment

Every team in the East is beatable.. but every team in the East also has the ability to beat the Raptors, especially if they play like they did in February.

If you want the US media to talk about the Raptors then Washington would be better then Milwaukee. Miami would be the best option though.

If you want the Raptors to have their best chance to succeed based on regular season it would be Washington, but Washington has a lot of playoff experience.. they took out Chicago pretty easily last year and they basically have the same team minus Ariza.

Milwaukee (and Boston) have the least amount of playoff experience.. but they both have pretty good coaches. Milwaukee knows how to shut down DD, and Boston has some smart defensive players too.

The Nets will be fun but Lopez will be playing and he's been beasting lately. And the Nets can go off on the Raptors and so that matchup won't be straight forward.

Basically.. I'm not picking anyone. Just let the chips fall where they fall.

Comment

Washington in a 4-5 matchup, just because most likely they would end up facing the Hawks in the next round (assuming they win), who I think give us a better chance going to the conference finals than a matchup with the Cavaliers would.

Comment

easiest matchup is Bucks...they are in a serious slump since the Knight for MCW trade...plus with the youth and zero playoff experience that almost a surefire way to the 2nd rd.

most exciting matchup is the Wiz- we have their number cause we swept the season series but a playoff series of Lowry v Wall, DD v Beal, JV v Gortart, Pierce v JJ (hopefully our playoff starter) and Nene v Amir is too sexy to pass

dream matchup is the Nets- the hate-rivalry continues to build a legend and a chance for redemption.
                    Last edited by RepTdot; Fri Apr 3, 2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Bucks.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yeah i think the raps can bear anyone in the first round, the question to me is who do they want to play in the second round. The raps seem to have trouble keeping up with offenses with a lot of movement so the hawks are kinda scary. But at the same time nobody wants to go against lebron...

Comment

I wanna play the Bucks.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bucks, easier match up and they also have a player named MCW aka the turnover machine.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Bucks, easier match up and they also have a player named MCW aka the turnover machine.
                              Idk if they are a better matchup. Their wing defenders are very good. Add in MCW as another long defender that could pose trouble. Also kidd will have a lot of time to prepare for raps isos. The raps still should win, but id rather play the wiz.

Comment

Working...
                              X