C - Yonas Valanchewnass

Boston

PG - Marcus Smart
    SG - Avery Bradley
    SF - Evan Turner
    PF - Brandon Bass
    C - Tyler Zeller

Game Notes:

- Passing. DeMar DeRozan has done a great job with moving the basketball and finding open teammates. This needs to continue for the entire game.

- Dribble penetration. The Raptors' guards need to put in more effort in keeping their man in front of them. Allowing the opposing team to get in the middle without resistance only leads to trouble, no matter how much "help" there is.

- Mismatches! Looking at the SG and C spots for the Celtics, DeMar DeRozan and Jonas Valanciunas can have a lot of success if they look to pound it inside against their respective matchups (Avery Bradley and Tyler Zeller).

- Amir Johnson hurt his ankle against Brooklyn on Friday. Kyle Lowry is still not expected to return to play.

LET'S GO RAPTORS

OG is our king

Anyone know if Amir's playing?

Comment

I have so little confidence in GV....

Smart & Bradley must be licking 'em chops.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        I have so little confidence in GV....
        I don't think anyone here does. We need Lowry back. No matter how bad Lowry's defence is, it's still better than GV's.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

C's are no joke.

Since January 22, they are 21-16.

They have one helluva coach

Comment

Amir out with swollen ankle. Kyle will not play too.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              Amir out with swollen ankle. Kyle will not play too.
              will be interesting to see the big's minutes
              Last edited by rightsideup; Sat Apr 4, 2015, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Hansbrough starts tonight!

Comment

I would be semi okay with a loss here because that would mean the fuck tarts in Brooklyn would have an even slimmer chance of making the playoffs

EDIT: Fuck brooklyn
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

our boy Sullinger is back
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                      Hansbrough starts tonight!
                      We'll finally get to see if Jonas and Tyler can be the Bang Bros. Coach Casey has resisted the combination all season, so now is a great time to experiment. Hansbrough has been playing well and scoring more. It would be great to see another double double from both guys.

Comment

pay attention to the in game adjustments that stevens will make, you will see at least 6 wide open layups and casey will not know what happened. I dont care if we win this game because i really want us to stay in fourth place, but it will still be very fun to watch our coach get destroyed again. someone should keep a stat to how many times GVs man blows right by him, and how many times he simply makes zero effort to box out his man, or how many times he does a ridiculously high hedge to the point where he cant recover on to his man in time so he gets a wide open shot, or how many times he just through s the ball out of bounds or how many times he forces a pass into a tight space attempting to pick up an assist only to get the clearly obvious turn over, or how many times he forces a quick shot with more then 20 seconds on the shot clock when we have the lead or how many times the boston runs an iso's for whoever is guarding him fuck I hate casey

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                          pay attention to the in game adjustments that stevens will make, you will see at least 6 wide open layups and casey will not know what happened. I dont care if we win this game because i really want us to stay in fourth place, but it will still be very fun to watch our coach get destroyed again. someone should keep a stat to how many times GVs man blows right by him, and how many times he simply makes zero effort to box out his man, or how many times he does a ridiculously high hedge to the point where he cant recover on to his man in time so he gets a wide open shot, or how many times he just through s the ball out of bounds or how many times he forces a pass into a tight space attempting to pick up an assist only to get the clearly obvious turn over, or how many times he forces a quick shot with more then 20 seconds on the shot clock when we have the lead or how many times the boston runs an iso's for whoever is guarding him fuck I hate casey
                          It isn't a high hedge, Casey is running the crazy 4 man Sac defense. GV is just too slow to cross the time line before the other team scores.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                            How is gv's weaknesses all Casey's fault. Wtf

Isn't it just gv's fault for being soo shitty

I hate Casey too, but you guys just reach sooo hard to put hate on the guy for no reason.

If you want to blame someone. Blame Masai for resigning gv. But wait you won't since Masai is some weird golden boy who can do no wrong for u guys smh
                            Last edited by yabadabayolo; Sat Apr 4, 2015, 07:34 PM.
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              How is gv's weaknesses all Casey's fault. Wtf

Isn't it just gv's fault for being soo shitty
                              Brooks and Belinelli are just as bad but neither guard the best player on the other team

Comment

Working...
                              X