X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wright Leaves Game With Sprained Left Ankle

Phew ... I too thought it was his knee.

Courtesy of Eric Smith:

Sprained left ankle for A. Wright. He will not return. I guess the 'good' news ... it's not the knee (which it looked like was possible)
    Source - Click here

Sounds like good news (mean spirited, I know).

Wright was a drag on the Raptors rotation. The Raptors could improve with him on the sideline.

Hopefully Triano will go with a three man wing rotation of Hedo, Weems and DeRozan.
    nbaroundtable

Comment

And the Bulls are about to win against the Nets now too.

Your getting what you want at least Dave.

Comment

Check that ... Lopez just saved the day. Looks like we're going to OT in New Jersey.

Comment

Short term pain, long term gain -- getting the draft pick

Short term gain, long term pain -- making the playoffs
          nbaroundtable

Comment

If anyone wants to watch the end of this game go here: http://atdhe.net/17066/watch-chicago...ew-jersey-nets

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Check that ... Lopez just saved the day. Looks like we're going to OT in New Jersey.
              What's with D Rose not being able to hit the crucial free throws two days in a row? It's like he doesn't know playoffs are on the line. Put us out of our misery and win, Chicago...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                What's with D Rose not being able to hit the crucial free throws two days in a row? It's like he doesn't know playoffs are on the line. Put us out of our misery and win, Chicago...
                Raptors will win the last three games this year and make the playoffs unless the officials screw them, which is very possible.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Not sounding good for Antoine and god know we could use his defence on Sunday.

Speaking of necessity and invention and all that, it’ll be interesting to see who starts against the Bulls in the epic battle that’s coming.

We saw Hedo back in there against the Hawks as he was against the Celtics – and I’d say that mask is just as ugly as the one he wore earlier this season and I guess that’s what Jay is going to have to stay with given the fact Antoine Wright left the arena last nigh on crutches.

Given his druthers, I’d say Jay would rather have Wright and Weems but I don’t if that’s going to be possible.

But I will say this: He’s got to stay with Amir starting because he gives them the best rebounding and hustle they get from a big.

Johnson’s double-double on Friday was mightily impressive, as was his effort, and he’s got to start against Joakim Noah and the Bulls. It’s not like Chicago’s going to pound the ball inside to Noah and inflict early foul trouble on Johnson and if the Raptors really want to get off to an energetic start, Amir has to provide it.
                  Source - Click here

Comment

BTW, he's out for the game:

http://twitter.com/Eric__Smith/status/11987874122

Comment

Hmmmm ..... so does DeMar go back into the starting line-up or does Marco get some burn?

Comment

Working...
                      X