No announcement yet.

Game #78: Toronto Raptors 92 - Charlotte Hornets 74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all honesties, I wanna finish 4th myself. I think were the Hawks Kryptonite.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      In all honesties, I wanna finish 4th myself. I think were the Hawks Kryptonite.
      I agree that facing the Hawks 2nd Round would be far better than either of Cleveland or Chicago.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I agree that facing the Hawks 2nd Round would be far better than either of Cleveland or Chicago.
        Only way I see us getting into the ECF is if we show up and play like we know how. I've seen flashes of it against other teams. Someone just needs to knock some sense into Lou when Lowry gets back.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          In all honesties, I wanna finish 4th myself. I think were the Hawks Kryptonite.
          Our perimiter defense is shit. The Hawks are basically all amazing 3pt shooters, and they move the ball beautifully to get open shots. They'd beat us by 20+ each night.
          Cleveland will probably be the same, with Lebron dunking on Ross all night. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. We sure as shit aren't the Hawks kryptonite.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            Our perimiter defense is shit. The Hawks are basically all amazing 3pt shooters, and they move the ball beautifully to get open shots. They'd beat us by 20+ each night.
            Cleveland will probably be the same, with Lebron dunking on Ross all night. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. We sure as shit aren't the Hawks kryptonite.
            uh so why hasnt this happened in the 4 times we played them this season? they've beat us once out of 4 tries.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              uh so why hasnt this happened in the 4 times we played them this season? they've beat us once out of 4 tries.
              In the playoffs they'll stop passing and just cram it down the middle like everyone else.

Comment

Tell that to the Nets last season.

They beat the Heat all four (4) times...

Lost 4-1 to them in the 2nd round.

Comment

The first two wins was before everything clicked for the Hawks.

While you're absolutely right Raps are 3-1 on them, I take the first two wins with a grain of salt.

After the 2nd game played the Raps were 13-2 and the Hawks were 7-6. Since then? Raps 33-30 and Hawks 52-13.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    Tell that to the Nets last season.

They beat the Heat all four (4) times...

Lost 4-1 to them in the 2nd round.
                    in other words, the way they played in the regular season didn't matter. so why would you assume the hawks would blow us out every game. makes no sense.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      The first two wins was before everything clicked for the Hawks.

While you're absolutely right Raps are 3-1 on them, I take the first two wins with a grain of salt.

After the 2nd game played the Raps were 13-2 and the Hawks were 7-6. Since then? Raps 33-30 and Hawks 52-13.
                      right. and in that 52-13 winning stretch, the raptors still blew them out by the largest margin of any previous game, including before the hawks 'clicked'.

Comment

right. and in that 52-13 winning stretch, the raptors still blew them out by the largest margin of any previous game, including before the hawks 'clicked'.
                        And the first game back after the all-star break was not an important footnote? If you don't think so, cool. Personally, a week off is a big deal. The mid-December break use to always be a killer to return from when I played in university.... both from a physical and mental perspective.

Comment

Meh, they'd still blow us out of the water considering our scramble defense gets torn apart by ball movement.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• If we're going by the regular season, we also beat Cleveland by 17, and lost once by 14, then by 4 and by 8 in close games, so maybe we're on their level? Me, I don't think we stand a chance against either team, so I just wanna win our 1st round matchup.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              If we're going by the regular season, we also beat Cleveland by 17, and lost once by 14, then by 4 and by 8 in close games, so maybe we're on their level? Me, I don't think we stand a chance against either team, so I just wanna win our 1st round matchup.
                              I'm with you. We aren't beating either Cleveland or Atlanta so everyone needs to focus on the first round matchup. Regular season means nothing when playoffs start. If it did we should have beaten Brooklyn last playoffs.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                I'm with you. We aren't beating either Cleveland or Atlanta so everyone needs to focus on the first round matchup. Regular season means nothing when playoffs start. If it did we should have beaten Brooklyn last playoffs.
                                Raptor should try to finish lower then the Wizards and draft Grant from Notre Dame

Comment

Working...
                                X