Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #79: Toronto Raptors 101 - Orlando Magic 99

Anyone believe in Magic? i don't

Orlando is no push over though. They've only won 25 games() this year but they have a lot of good young talent. Can't overlook them. This is a dangerous team. They just beat the Bulls tonight.

The Vucevic/JV matchup scares me. That's the one matchup that Orlando would expose for sure. We could really use an Amir Johnson in this game.
    Last edited by The Great One; Wed Apr 8, 2015, 10:54 PM.
    Mamba Mentality

What's our win steak vs Orlando?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Yeah I've been watching a lot of Orlando recently, they will play hard. Payton and Oladipo can generally get to the rim at will, so this will be an interesting game. Also they run the PnR well and very often. They don't have the shooters but i'd be worried if I were the Raps. Not to mention they are on like a 3 game win streak.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Anyone believe in Magic? i don't

Orlando is no push over though. They've only won 25 games() this year but they have a lot of good young talent. Can't overlook them. This is a dangerous team. They just beat the Bulls tonight.

The Vucevic/JV matchup scares me. That's the one matchup that Orlando would expose for sure. We could really use an Amir Johnson in this game.
        JV's a decent one on one defender. Oladipo is the one who scares me.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Channing Frye. *drops the mic*
          Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
            Channing Frye. *drops the mic*
            Frye and Vuc might be the two worst interior defenders in the NBA. If the Raptors guards can get past the Magic perimeter the rim is unguarded. Conversely both Dipo and Payton should be able to penetrate at will

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Frye and Vuc might be the two worst interior defenders in the NBA. If the Raptors guards can get past the Magic perimeter the rim is unguarded. Conversely both Dipo and Payton should be able to penetrate at will
              They could just pass the ball inside.

Insane, I know.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

They dont pair Vuc and Frye much anymore because of the defensive issues.

Comment

Fournier is a kid i like alot.

Good shooter, fairly athletic...i could see him being a great piece to have beside a pg that can break down the defense and a center that commands a defender.....

Wait.....

Thats what the raptors have....

Comment

Bear wrote: View Post
                    Fournier is a kid i like alot.

Good shooter, fairly athletic...i could see him being a great piece to have beside a pg that can break down the defense and a center that commands a defender.....

Wait.....

Thats what the raptors have....
                    I can't quite pinpoint why, but I'm not a fan of Fournier. It could be because of his samurai hairdo.....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      I can't quite pinpoint why, but I'm not a fan of Fournier. It could be because of his samurai hairdo.....
                      It's definitely the hair.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I'd really appreciate if we'd all stop making fun of Fournier's haircut. Mostly cause I have the same haircut.
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          They dont pair Vuc and Frye much anymore because of the defensive issues.
                          Somebody just mentioned Frye as a spacer.

Comment

He isnt a player that you surround, but a player you surround with.

You have a guy on the wing who can attack the rim, can handle the ball, can shoot very well, can pass...

He isnt the best, but having a guy like him recieving kickouts, and on the receiving end on dtive and dishes would be a great asset to complete a starting lineup.

Comment

Vooch is good. Real Good.

Comment

Working...
                              X