Game #79: Toronto Raptors 101 - Orlando Magic 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I think a lot of it has to do with his mechanics/shooting form. I noticed this year he shoots the 3 ball similar to how he normally shoots. Form is similar. He's more balanced. No exaggerated leg kick like in the past.

In the past he shoots the 3 ball very awkwardly. Very different from how he normally shoots.

And to anyone here that actually plays basketball, you know that form/mechanics is crucial if you want to be a great shooter.
    Any coach that has Demar really needs to force him to give up his really long two. Its just a bad shot since a half foot back is just as available. They also need to force a few spot up three per game whether he makes them or not.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Hands Bro has been bossing. Really playing for his next contract. DD looked good again. Lowry looked ok.

JV missing throwing ice into the gatorade cup made my day, especially Bruno's smile in the background.
      Haha is there a video of this?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Hahah According to the commercial, he's got one of those weird Blackberry things ... I wonder about that.
        Ha it's just like klipsch is supposedly the raptors official headphone sponsor yet the whole team wears Dre beats on Instagram.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          Ha it's just like klipsch is supposedly the raptors official headphone sponsor yet the whole team wears Dre beats on Instagram.
          Can't blame them.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            Haha is there a video of this?

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Absolutely incredible.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Lowry was bad - no question.

Going to give him benefit of doubt on injury return.

DeRozan was good.

1.38 points per shot is nothing to turn your nose up to. It is not far off elite and better than average.

It was an OMG game in terms of efficiency (like 1.75+ops) but it was good and quite respectable.
                Try look at DD using PPP

Will make you cringe

*Since he is a high FT attempt guy he will give you false high on his efficiency of PPS

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                  Try look at DD using PPP

Will make you cringe

*Since he is a high FT attempt guy he will give you false high on his efficiency of PPS
                  He was 10/21

In that game 6/6 ft

Gives him 2 shot per 2 ft and he is shooting 13/24. I'll take that.

No stat is perfect. I do like pps though. Even though he is a high FT attempt guy you have to make them to get any benefit.... Credit to him on that.

Comment

Come on JV, you can't miss your own putback and then just give up on the play! You gotta get after it!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      The hash tag is something that DD thought of. He uses as motivation cause he has some many doubters(including Raptor fans). He uses when ever his accomplished one of his goals. He used when he made the all-star game also when he made the USA Team(on instagram). I use it to remind his doubter on this forum(which are many) how wrong they are about this guy. I don't understand all the hate for the guy. He embodies everything you'd want in a pro athlete but still some much hate.

If you don't like it you can hit ignore

#ProveEm
                      #proveem
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        The hash tag is something that DD thought of. He uses as motivation cause he has some many doubters(including Raptor fans). He uses when ever his accomplished one of his goals. He used when he made the all-star game also when he made the USA Team(on instagram). I use it to remind his doubter on this forum(which are many) how wrong they are about this guy. I don't understand all the hate for the guy. He embodies everything you'd want in a pro athlete but still some much hate.

If you don't like it you can hit ignore

#ProveEm
                        I'm still looking for all the posts that say "I hate DeMar." I can't find them, even though I keep reading these rebuttals directed towards "haters." It's like listening to a loud phone talker on the bus - all one side of a conversation. Can you please link to some of the "I hate DeMar" pieces so I can get up to speed?
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Im sorry, are you saying there are no anti-demar derozan posts on this forum,?

heehee

ok.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            Im sorry, are you saying there are no anti-demar derozan posts on this forum,?

heehee

ok.
                            Isn't "anti-DeMar" just another way of saying "hater"?

There are posts voicing displeasure supported by numbers, but when does that become "anti"?

Comment

Working...
                            X