Landry Fields a leftie now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landry Fields a leftie now?

Ok so I had nothing better to do today than watch the raptors pregame on nbatv canada. And instead of actually listening to what the guys had to say, I was watching Landry Fields working on a left handed jumpers in the background. He was taking midrange and threes with it. Was this ever official? Is this what he is going to be using from now on?

Seeing as he never plays, I doubt you'll ever see it outside of shoot arounds.

Comment

I heard it mentioned a while back (January sometime?) that he had begun practicing on his left handed shooting. I guess his recovery had gotten to the point where it was clear his right would just never be the same.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        I heard it mentioned a while back (January sometime?) that he had begun practicing on his left handed shooting. I guess his recovery had gotten to the point where it was clear his right would just never be the same.
        I had a hand injury a while ago where I had to have nerves reattached. They are difficult to recover from. Nerves have yet to show the ability to regenerate. So while he may have less of a twitch with his right hand he made the smart choice if he wants to have a chance of continuing his basketball career. 3 years later I still cant feel with my left hand. I have all the mobility back but not the feeling.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          I had a hand injury a while ago where I had to have nerves reattached. They are difficult to recover from. Nerves have yet to show the ability to regenerate. So while he may have less of a twitch with his right hand he made the smart choice if he wants to have a chance of continuing his basketball career. 3 years later I still cant feel with my left hand. I have all the mobility back but not the feeling.
          What happened? If you don't mind my asking. That's intense man .. I can't even imagine how much that would mess with me. I slammed my index finger in the door pretty recently, and the tip will go numb every once in a while still, and even that drives me bananas.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            What happened? If you don't mind my asking. That's intense man .. I can't even imagine how much that would mess with me. I slammed my index finger in the door pretty recently, and the tip will go numb every once in a while still, and even that drives me bananas.
            I was cutting an apple and wasn't cutting it in the best way. The knife slipped and I ended up slicing down to the bone on my left hand where my thumb joint connects to the rest of my hand near the metacarpal bone.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              I was cutting an apple and wasn't cutting it in the best way. The knife slipped and I ended up slicing down to the bone on my left hand where my thumb joint connects to the rest of my hand near the metacarpal bone.
              I did something similar with a boning knife. I shoved it through my index finger on my left hand. That was about 3 years ago now and it's still numb in certain spots.

Comment

Tristan Thompson was having a go at this - anyone know if he's kept at it or has he gone back to his original shooting hand?
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

In all honesty, how did his shot look???

I know that sounds weird to say, but does it seem like it could be used in a game?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    In all honesty, how did his shot look???

I know that sounds weird to say, but does it seem like it could be used in a game?
                    As I recall you could see him shoot about 6-7 times and he hit about 70% of them.

Comment

I still wouldn't trust him with an open look.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                        As I recall you could see him shoot about 6-7 times and he hit about 70% of them.
                        Hmm... that's not bad. Lets hope he can come back strong.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I can barely make a layup with my left hand. If he's hitting three's that pretty impressive to me lol

Comment

Working...
                          X