Game #80: Toronto Raptors 107 - Miami Heat 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    No you're right. We definitely don't play the game the right way and I've stated that many times on this forum. I've just come to accept that at this point in the season nothing is going to change and I am still a fan of this team so I might as well sit back, relax and enjoy any positives that come here on out. But changes do need to be made because this style of play if definitely something we cannot sustain as you said.
    Congratulations on what is obviously successful depression management. You have taken baby steps GLF, but you have persisted in taking them until your arrived at where you are today. Once again, congratulations.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Who didn't have near the talent assembled on this roster.
      I still don't buy the story that this team is composed of some super talented guys, but to each his own

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        Congratulations on what is obviously successful depression management. You have taken baby steps GLF, but you have persisted in taking them until your arrived at where you are today. Once again, congratulations.
        GLF has demonstrated the stages of depression pretty well.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          I still don't buy the story that this team is composed of some super talented guys, but to each his own
          I didn't say anything about super talents. This team is about depth. One through ten, everyone's a competent NBA player, and it's rare to find that. LW and GV have been starters on other teams. TH and JJ have been key reserves on decent teams. PP probably starts on a bunch of teams. In terms of total amassed talent, this is maybe the second of third most talented Raptor roster ever, after Vince's playoff teams. (Those teams, btw, if they'd been playing in this gong show of an eastern conference, could have come close to winning 60 games, which is why I take this 'first team with back to back 48 win seasons' thing with a pretty massive grain of salt.)
          Last edited by JimiCliff; Sun Apr 12, 2015, 04:47 PM.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            GLF has demonstrated the stages of depression pretty well.
            Maybe... that's the meaning of 'GLF' after all.

Comment

• LOL you guys kill me.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Go read what I said about power lifters again. I think you stopped reading at or.

What is the difference between raps hot hand the ones you mentioned? Those hands are hot 90% of the time. They are elite. They bring it nearly every single game. Demar has done that for about 5 weeks. Those other guys on those teams have been doing it for like 5 years.
                U said they are not really happy when they don't get a personal best and don't perform to the best of their abilities. Well, the raps are about to get a personal best in wins and other accolades. I just don't get it. Anyways I get what your saying, you don't like duane Casey and the way he coaches the team. You want him fired. He doesn't play bruno blah blah blah. Too much ISO. Whatever.

I'm not talking just demar. On one night gv gets hot, then lowry gets hot, then Lou, then demar, then occasionally Jv, and then sometimes they get hot at the same time. It's worked for the majority of the year.
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  U said they are not really happy when they don't get a personal best and don't perform to the best of their abilities. Well, the raps are about to get a personal best in wins and other accolades. I just don't get it. Anyways I get what your saying, you don't like duane Casey and the way he coaches the team. You want him fired. He doesn't play bruno blah blah blah. Too much ISO. Whatever.

I'm not talking just demar. On one night gv gets hot, then lowry gets hot, then Lou, then demar, then occasionally Jv, and then sometimes they get hot at the same time. It's worked for the majority of the year.
                  Regular season wins require guys getting "hot" and beating terrible teams. In a playoff series depending on a "hot" player showing up to compensate for terrible defence won't work especially when the players required to carry the team play the same guard spot. Unless Casey gives up defence entirely only 2 of the players capable of winnings game individually will see significant minutes. It's a terrible strategy if it is even a strategy.

Comment

• Let's go TRex! Next thread up!
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• man can't believe this season is nearly over. What a boring non-sporty summer comin' up!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Who cares, let's see what happens in the playoffs
                        Exactly.

Comment

• 007nites wrote: View Post
                          Exactly.
                          Omg there was a dude with 007 in his name before 007

Are you his grandpa
                          OG is our king

Comment

• yes we all get it.

raptors don't play like the spurs. boohoohoo. we suck.

demar isn't a superstar. boohoohoo. he sucks.

casey isn't bud or pops. boohoohoo. he sucks.

JV can't put ice in a cup. boohoohoo. he sucks.

sick of all this whining even in a game thread that we actually won.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              yes we all get it.

raptors don't play like the spurs. boohoohoo. we suck.

demar isn't a superstar. boohoohoo. he sucks.

casey isn't bud or pops. boohoohoo. he sucks.

JV can't put ice in a cup. boohoohoo. he sucks.

sick of all this whining even in a game thread that we actually won.
                              Not sure if you've listened to Kendrick Lamar's song Hood Politics but he uses the word "booboo" as an adjective describing shitty things and that's all I could think of reading this.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                Not sure if you've listened to Kendrick Lamar's song Hood Politics but he uses the word "booboo" as an adjective describing shitty things and that's all I could think of reading this.
                                Head coach and your all star? Booboo!
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X