Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    yes we all get it.

raptors don't play like the spurs. boohoohoo. we suck.

demar isn't a superstar. boohoohoo. he sucks.

casey isn't bud or pops. boohoohoo. he sucks.

JV can't put ice in a cup. boohoohoo. he sucks.

sick of all this whining even in a game thread that we actually won.
    Agreed. While I've been in general agreement about Casey and that this team is only GOOD, not GREAT, we still have to acknowledge that these last 2 years of Raps ball are 2 of the better years of our crappy franchise's history. We get lost in the fact that we are a 2nd round out so we are forgetting that just 2 years ago, we had a 5 year playoff drought.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Agreed. While I've been in general agreement about Casey and that this team is only GOOD, not GREAT, we still have to acknowledge that these last 2 years of Raps ball are 2 of the better years of our crappy franchise's history. We get lost in the fact that we are a 2nd round out so we are forgetting that just 2 years ago, we had a 5 year playoff drought.
      +1

I might bitch, but I have no idea why people get so damned full of rage. This team is just ok. It used to be really horrible.

I'm looking forward to the playoffs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        man can't believe this season is nearly over. What a boring non-sporty summer comin' up!
        What? Haven't you been following RR? Nobody cares about the games or the playoffs, it's all about firing Casey in the offseason. There's NOTHING better than refreshing your internet news page in the middle of August! woohoo!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Damn, I'm probably the most negative person on this forum and even I think this was a little too negative lol. Yes our standards are low but we can't have the same standards of this team like we have for the Spurs or something. We are still building and we haven't arrived yet, so any little accomplishments we make we should be proud/happy and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. It doesn't necessarily mean we are satisfied and don't want more, but it takes time and you have to have a little patience. Sometimes you gotta just sit back and enjoy the process or you'll go crazy, trust me I know. Casey still needs to go though lol.
          I love this, lol. When GLF is telling you you're too negative, perhaps it's time to take a break from being the arm chair GM until after the playoffs are over...Lets Go Raptors.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
          X