Clear All

• golden
    replied
    Missing shots he normally makes. ☺

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I don't think it scouting because he's been missing wide open 3s almost every game
    Maybe wide open 3s is the best way to defend 2Pats. Raptor use that defensive strategy too.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    I don't think it scouting because he's been missing wide open 3s almost every game

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    I think he's fine. The super hot start couldn't last, but his April numbers shouldn't last either. Hopefully he gets back into form very soon though, cause Patterson hitting ~40% of his 3's would be huge for the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    His crazy shooting was one of the reasons behind the team's hot start. When the team is consistently getting secondary scoring, they do well. He's another player that also seems to be more engaged overall, defensively and on the glass when he's contributing offensively. As his scoring came back down to earth, so did the team.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    It's not that he's being scouted because he's missing wide open shots

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    He seems to rush his jumpshot a lot. He needs to take a little more time on his release, he misses way too many wide open threes

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Pat could very well be tired or team are really scouting him well. Could this be the reason why Hansborough is getting more looks? I mean, we all know Casey hates JJ with a passion..

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    he's scrubalicious is all, youre accurate, he aint a secret anymore. Nor is GV
    Do you like anyone on the Raps other than Dwayne Casey?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Could be several reasons for his decline. Maybe he's scouted better? Maybe it's due to the lack of ball movement? Maybe it's just mental.

Need him in the playoffs so these numbers are troubling.

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    Surprisingly, Patterson has played the second most minutes on the team, 2103. He has only missed a single game.

It could be his shot suffers from fatigue.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    he's scrubalicious is all, youre accurate, he aint a secret anymore. Nor is GV

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    started a topic Patrick Patterson Problem?

Patrick Patterson Problem?

PP's three-point numbers have fallen way off their December peak. Has anything changed other than defenses playing him a bit tighter and chasing him off the line?

Monthly 3P%
    Nov = 40.9
    Dec = 52.6
    Jan = 33.9
    Feb = 30.0
    Mar = 32.6
    Apr = 22.2

http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/20233...04%2F13%2F2015
Working...
X