Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic 2015 Playoff Pool

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    That trash talking in here is weak.

    OP likes to engage in sexual relations with the same sex!
    Oh YEAH? Well your relations are sex... engaging.. uh...

    I suck at this.

    ...but you suck more!!!!
    OG is our king

    Comment


    • #32


      this weekend... it's on...

      Comment


      • #33
        im in for this
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • #34
          CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

          this weekend... it's on...



          PLAYOFFS

          Comment


          • #35
            I'm in

            Comment


            • #36
              Im in
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

              Comment


              • #37
                All right everyone, looks like everything is a go. You will all be receiving PMs shortly, so check your inboxes.

                hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                I'm going to destroy your team and bang your mum on the same night.
                All of you except for hotfuzz, whose mom is disgusted by his unnatural attraction towards his grandmother. She wants to ground him but I told her it's not his fault he doesn't know who his father is.

                Just kidding, hf, you can have an invite. But I'm not coming to your parent-teacher interviews.
                It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I'm in

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    sure why not.


                    edit: got the invite. thanks!
                    Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Apr 16, 2015, 10:59 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      you all suck
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I want in!
                        There's math, and everything else is debatable.

                        @clericalbeats

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          If a spots still available I'd love to get in.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Anybody who wants in who hasn't yet done so should post here. There's already some smack going on at the pool site.

                            Koncept you need to clear your inbox so I can pm you the instructions.

                            I say whoever places last should have to rock an avatar of Landry Fields in drag for one month after the playoffs. If we get ten yes votes that will be a rule and if you don't like it you can opt out of the pool. So vote yes/no if you'd like to see that.
                            It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Anybody who wants in who hasn't yet done so should post here. There's already some smack going on at the pool site.

                              Koncept you need to clear your inbox so I can pm you the instructions.

                              I say whoever places last should have to rock an avatar of Landry Fields in drag for one month after the playoffs. If we get ten yes votes that will be a rule and if you don't like it you can opt out of the pool. So vote yes/no if you'd like to see that.
                              I want in, nothing like talking smack with people you don't know over sports. Fields thing sounds awesome too.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Last chance for joiners. I'm limiting it to posters with 100 posts or more.

                                Make sure to set your picks as the first game is early tomorrow.
                                It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X