X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    John wall, beal, pierce....... et al.

Careful what ya wish for man.
    Yep. Don't forget about Gortat and Nene. They have a lot of talent.

I don't care what happned in the reg season. Playoffs is a diff animal. And the Wiz are built for the playoffs.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      guys if Casey gets us to the ECF, (not saying he will) but if he does do u think he stays?
      MU will have no choice but to keep him if that happens...but he would have done something right to get us there so..

Comment

• I think casey needds to put JJ on PP. Tross and Demar will have trouble handing him

The people's line up (KL-DD-JJ-2P-JV) is the perfect way to beat the wizard i believe.

not saying 2p and jj should start but i do think they should get time with kl-dd-&jv
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Yep. Don't forget about Gortat and Nene. They have a lot of talent.

I don't care what happned in the reg season. Playoffs is a diff animal. And the Wiz are built for the playoffs.
          The only team built for the playoffs are the Spurs. Last year it was Miami and Spurs but obvious miami is no longer up there and cavs are too inexperienced
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Win or lose, play with heart and share the ball.

Knock Pierce on his ass too
            OG is our king

Comment

• PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

BEAT THE WIZ!!!!l!!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I think casey needds to put JJ on PP. Tross and Demar will have trouble handing him

The people's line up (KL-DD-JJ-2P-JV) is the perfect way to beat the wizard i believe.

not saying 2p and jj should start but i do think they should get time with kl-dd-&jv
                I like that line up and I also think JJ is the answer ... We should be able to beat Wiz and even ATL ...

Comment

• This game rekindled my hope for the playoffs. Lowry shooting the ball well? Check! JV centrepiece in the offence? Check! JJ playing his minutes at the 3 and not the 4? Check! Amir looking like he's less than 104 years old? Check! DeRozan continuing to attack more often than he settles? Check! Ross actually playing some defence? Check!

Congrats Casey, you coached a good game. Please, please, please let this be a sign of things to come in the playoffs. If so, bring on the Wiz.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

trust me randy willtion is a bigger idiot than casey, im usually not the one saying too much crap, i let action speak instead of my words but im SURE we can handle Wizards

Some people act like Wall is Ai and there bigs are monsters.

not trying to be cocky but psrs We got this #Amen
                    I truly hope you are right. History makes me concerned.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      This game rekindled my hope for the playoffs. Lowry shooting the ball well? Check! JV centrepiece in the offence? Check! JJ playing his minutes at the 3 and not the 4? Check! Amir looking like he's less than 104 years old? Check! DeRozan continuing to attack more often than he settles? Check! Ross actually playing some defence? Check!

Congrats Casey, you coached a good game. Please, please, please let this be a sign of things to come in the playoffs. If so, bring on the Wiz.
                      KL was phenomenal last night. Peaking at the right time.

Comment

Working...
                      X