Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game 1: Washington Wizards 93 - Toronto Raptors 86 (OT) (Was 1-0)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rapzlife wrote: View Post
    I just bought tickets. Does every seat come with free shirts?
    The whole arenas gets them, so yes.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

    Comment


    • Damn, now I'm not going to be able to watch the game! Have to work on a school project, and I'm the only one who cares about the game, so it got scheduled tomorrow morning.

      Damn 9:30 pacific tip off.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • 5upercharged wrote: View Post
        Paul Pierce on Raptors and ACC atmosphere

        What an asshole
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

        Comment


        • This may have been mentioned already. But, Raptors in 5! Then Raptors in 7 against Atlanta. Then, ECF vs the Bulls. (Bulls better beat the Cavs). And that's where my predictions end.

          I am not drunk.

          Good night.

          Let's go Raptors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pumped for tomorrow!!!!!!

          Wethenorth!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • Comment


            • rocwell wrote: View Post
              That's an insult to Gandalf
              OG is our king

              Comment


              • 007 wrote: View Post
                Damn, now I'm not going to be able to watch the game! Have to work on a school project, and I'm the only one who cares about the game, so it got scheduled tomorrow morning.

                Damn 9:30 pacific tip off.
                Boooooooooooooo
                OG is our king

                Comment


                • http://youtu.be/jWOwVb2OtyY
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • Rise and shine everyone!

                    Comment


                    • Is it too early to start drinking? Go Raps!!

                      Comment


                      • Enjoying the tipoff time already, going to be a great evening with TV, chips and beer!
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                        Comment


                        • RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Enjoying the tipoff time already, going to be a great evening with TV, chips and beer!
                          I hate these early games...we always come out slow. If we can be tied or leading after one quarter I will be happy.

                          Comment


                          • JawsGT wrote: View Post
                            Is it too early to start drinking? Go Raps!!
                            NO. It's never too early to start drinking!

                            Comment


                            • Does the ACC require printed copy of the ticket or can I just pull it up on my smartphone??

                              Comment


                              • Am I a terrible parent for not letting my daughter go to her basketball league today because I want to watch game 1? Asking for a friend.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X