Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game 1: Washington Wizards 93 - Toronto Raptors 86 (OT) (Was 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Lmao. It was gv's snap story.

Jonas is hilarious man. He's just complaining about his wife to a groupy and landry in the back
    What's GV snapchat? And any other players if you have them and they're entertaining?

Comment

Also I have a 3 hour exam on Saturday morning at 8:30 which is the last of the year. What a perfect way to start the summer

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        DeRozan and Pierce already talking some smack lol i love it.
        Ha, I don't necessarily disagree with Pierce. With everything a vet like him has been through, would this edition of the Raptors intimidate you (or however the original phrasing went) in the playoffs? One of the worst defenses in the league isn't scaring anybody in the post-season, that's just reality.

That said, Pierce is entering KG-status where running his mouth doesn't even bother me anymore because he's too old to really back it up. It's much more this:

Even though in his head he thinks he's doing this:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Also I have a 3 hour exam on Saturday morning at 8:30 which is the last of the year. What a perfect way to start the summer
          Game 5 (if needed) would most likely happen right after my last exam which would be nice.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            Pierce is a completely different player in the playoffs. this series is going to be really interesting. regardless of how the wiz have played lately they match up very well against us and John Wall is a guy i'd never sleep on.
            in agreement . This series could go either way. I am encouraged by KL's play last night. I know DC will put KL on John Wall but I wonder if it would be better to put JJ on John Wall with KL on Beal and DD on Paul Pierce?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
              in agreement . This series could go either way. I am encouraged by KL's play last night. I know DC will put KL on John Wall but I wonder if it would be better to put JJ on John Wall with KL on Beal and DD on Paul Pierce?
              I wouldn't be too surprised to see Ross on Wall, Lowry on Beal, and DeRozan on Pierce.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I wouldn't be too surprised to see Ross on Wall, Lowry on Beal, and DeRozan on Pierce.
                Yea that's the way I expect it to be. He might not start off the game that way but I think by the fourth quarter he'll change it up. JJ is a little too slow to guard John Wall
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                  Yea that's the way I expect it to be. He might not start off the game that way but I think by the fourth quarter he'll change it up. JJ is a little too slow to guard John Wall
                  Part of me wants to see it right from the tip. I doubt Whitman would be anticipating it. They're probably practicing their sets expecting the Raptors to guard them with traditional matchups. This might throw 'em for a loop.

Would be nice to get out to a quick 12-2 run to start the game, get the jacked crowd even louder, and force a shittier coach than Casey to make a tactical adjustment early.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Part of me wants to see it right from the tip. I doubt Whitman would be anticipating it. They're probably practicing their sets expecting the Raptors to guard them with traditional matchups. This might throw 'em for a loop.

Would be nice to get out to a quick 12-2 run to start the game, get the jacked crowd even louder, and force a shittier coach than Casey to make a tactical adjustment early.
                    I actually think they would be expecting it. We've put Terrence on Wall many times when we've played them. I don't have a problem starting off like that but I think throwing it at them later in the game might be a bit more effective. Idunno but not having Kyle chase Wall all over the place can only benefit him. All I want Terrence to do this series is play good D and shoot the three when he gets a clean look created for him. Nothing else. If he does that well I consider it a good series for him. When he tries to dribble too much and drive and create he just gets himself into trouble. He's not ready for that yet.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

If this series goes to seven games I'm going to the fucking square to watch game seven on the big screen. No doubt.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I'm also so scared that JJ is gonna average like 4 mins a game this series
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          If he plays like he did last night, that's probably 3 minutes too many. JJ, GV, PP and Ross have been so hit-or-miss this season, never knowing which of them is going to show up. Locked-in, playing under control, not trying to do too much JJ has been underplayed. MJ-wannabe, get my own offense, I think pull-up 3's early in the shot clock is a good idea JJ can keep his ass planted on the bench.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            This is the playoffs. So i expect Casey to tighten up his rotation. I expect Lowry and DeRozan to play tons of mins. So no i wouldn't be surprised if JJ average 4 mins a game.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              This is the playoffs. So i expect Casey to tighten up his rotation. I expect Lowry and DeRozan to play tons of mins. So no i wouldn't be surprised if JJ average 4 mins a game.
                              And what if KL cannot handle John Wall?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                And what if KL cannot handle John Wall?
                                What's your point? you think JJ can handle Wall?

Nobody in this league can handle Wall 1 on 1. It's going to take a complete team effort to contain that guy.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X