Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game 1: Washington Wizards 93 - Toronto Raptors 86 (OT) (Was 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Ya, the worry here isn't that the team is lacking confidence, but instead having too much confidence to bother adjusting to Indiana breaking serve.
    Given that they are talking about shortening the rotation after one game, I'd say that the confidence has waned more than a little......

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      Given that they are talking about shortening the rotation after one game, I'd say that the confidence has waned more than a little......
      Gut feeling says "shortening the rotation" is Casey speak for reducing Powell's minutes (instead of Scola's).

But I was speaking mainly about Lowry and DeRozan's mindset. Will they attempt to reign in the predictable play vs. a set half court defense that already has them figured out?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        The rotation was already in question before the Playoff started though. With Carrol returning and Powell playing the way he was, it was a tough decision to expand the rotation to include Carrol. I actually think its a good decision to already shorten the rotation to make it "normal" for Casey; just wish that it would be Scola and not Powell who is given the hook.

Comment

Working...
        X