Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    F*ck you, Drake.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      F*ck you, Drake.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
        I haven't watched a full game in God knows how long . Surely over 3 months , but I guess playoffs is different.

Won't see me around too much unless Casey gets fired. This is getting boring to be honest , we need change , drastically .

Where will the fan base be next year ? MLSE has got to keep this spark going , will if ever return? Packed stadiums / jarrasic park?

Lets see how gullible raptor fans are next year.
        Mind you they are not hockey fans! Most raptor fans are immigrants or children of immigrants.. Won't take too much to make them give up IMO
        Dear god you sound like a fucking moron.

Comment

• Washington blitz's every P'N'R because they know our guards rarely pass to the roll man. It's hilarious just how dumbfounded they are that the Wiz won't let them turn the corner and shoot it.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Washington blitz's every P'N'R because they know our guards rarely pass to the roll man. It's hilarious just how dumbfounded they are that the Wiz won't let them turn the corner and shoot it.
            Same shit happened last year vs. Nets. Casey is a quick learner.

Comment

• I was pissed last night, but now I'm just amused. Like pretty much all of us know what they are doing wrong yet Casey can't seem to figure it out. This guy is done, we need a better coach and Ross and AJ need to go. I appreciate what Amir has done for T dot but he's a liability out there on the court

Comment

• Finally, Casey admits it.

Comment

Finally, Casey admits it.

He has no choice but to admit it. He knows that if his team gets murdered again he's fucking gone. Although at this point I think he's as good as gone either way, unless he somehow gets this team to play defense and we win like 4 out of the next 5 and miraculously advance.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Washington blitz's every P'N'R because they know our guards rarely pass to the roll man. It's hilarious just how dumbfounded they are that the Wiz won't let them turn the corner and shoot it.
                    Casey: "Go, go, go! Pound Harder!"

Comment

• Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Finally, Casey admits it.

Is it sad that this is tied for the most I've ever been proud of Casey? This and the technical he got this game.
                        Last edited by Just Is; Wed Apr 22, 2015, 02:08 PM.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                          Is it sad that this is tied for the second most I've ever been proud of Casey? This and the technical he got this game.
                          I would've been proud of him if such things were brought up/done at the start of the year. Now...just pathetic that it's taken him this long to come to terms with them. *So yes, it's a bit sad.

Comment

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
                            This is so depressing man. All the excitement I had about this team going into the future is pretty much non existent at this point. Good fucking luck Masai. You have a huge mess to clean up and fix. This team is just an absolute mess and it's been the case since the All Star break
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              I would've been proud of him if such things were brought up/done at the start of the year. Now...just pathetic that it's taken him this long to come to terms with them. *So yes, it's a bit sad.
                              What has he come to terms with? That JV isn't the problem and it's our guards who can't keep anyone in front of them?
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                What has he come to terms with? That JV isn't the problem and it's our guards who can't keep anyone in front of them?
                                Yeah, that's basically what I'm saying. This is one among a few problems that have been obvious from the start of the year to lots of fans around here. Casey supporters/apologists would dismiss us as not knowing what we're talking about, because "Casey's an NBA coach who won 48 games last year and has us on another winning season". Well, look where we are now, and look at how Casey just sounds dumber and dumber every time he opens his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X