Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Bro I have NO clue. He's mental. The only thing I got from that was that Washington took tough shots and took the shots we wanted them to take they just hit tough shots. After I heard that I was done. They asked him how is he going to find a way to Stop Wall and Beal he pretty much didn't answer the question. He's STILL talking about us running more. DUMBASS, Washington is a MUCH better running team than us. Running is playing to THEIR game. He's literally so dumb. Like its starting to scare me. He needs to retire.
    He has no answer...GLF your posts though painful are truthful.

Comment

• Man..DO raptors blow,this really sucks. It's been really crappy season,post season non existent. The TRUTH ain't coming back through customs.

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• s

Comment

• Having no plays and just running ISO ball is easily countered in the playoffs.
          Guys are not getting the shots they usually like making .. Haha duhh coz there is an organization scouting your favourite shots hence Lou Williams aint getting them anymore . You need real basketball plays in the playoffs.. Where are the ISO fans now?
          Pshht.. Fuck a record . We could be 60-22 for all I care. If your not winning with easy baskets , you ain't doing shit in this league.
          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
            Having no plays and just running ISO ball is easily countered in the playoffs.
            Guys are not getting the shots they usually like making .. Haha duhh coz there is an organization scouting your favourite shots hence Lou Williams aint getting them anymore . You need real basketball plays in the playoffs.. Where are the ISO fans now?
            Pshht.. Fuck a record . We could be 60-22 for all I care. If your not winning with easy baskets , you ain't doing shit in this league.
            I agree, raptors rely too much on isos. Wizards always execute, moving the ball to find easier shot and find the open man. I think Demar and Kyle Hero ballin too much..

Comment

Having no plays and just running ISO ball is easily countered in the playoffs.
              The wiz are playing iso ball too...

Its just that they create looks for eachother off it and our imbeciles shoot contested long 2s
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                The wiz are playing iso ball too...

Its just that they create looks for eachother off it and our imbeciles shoot contested long 2s
                Well their coach is doing a magnificent job. He actually has a logically sound game plan. Our guards are terrible defenders and we don't play Valicunas properly so they are abusing this both on offense and defence.

We on the other hand sit out JV and JJ. That's our game plan when those are the pieces that logically make sense to play given the circumstances we were facing. My mom is also shouting at the TV " where is valicho" as she struggles to pronounce his name.
                " take Johnson out ( Amir)"
                This isn't even like stratrgical basketball things , it's common sense 1+1 = 2 , shit.

Comment

Well their coach is doing a magnificent job. He actually has a logically sound game plan. Our guards are terrible defenders and we don't play Valicunas properly so they are abusing this both on offense and defence.

We on the other hand sit out JV and JJ. That's our game plan when those are the pieces that logically make sense to play given the circumstances we were facing. My mom is also shouting at the TV " where is valicho" as she struggles to pronounce his name.
                  " take Johnson out ( Amir)"
                  This isn't even like stratrgical basketball things , it's common sense 1+1 = 2 , shit.
                  Hey ! I agree with you for once lol

This team sucks. The coach sucks. The players suck. I have lost all hope and im super salty right now

But i cant stop watching
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• wow

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Hey ! I agree with you for once lol

This team sucks. The coach sucks. The players suck. I have lost all hope and im super salty right now

But i cant stop watching
                      I haven't watched a full game in God knows how long . Surely over 3 months , but I guess playoffs is different.

Won't see me around too much unless Casey gets fired. This is getting boring to be honest , we need change , drastically .

Where will the fan base be next year ? MLSE has got to keep this spark going , will if ever return? Packed stadiums / jarrasic park?

Lets see how gullible raptor fans are next year.
                      Mind you they are not hockey fans! Most raptor fans are immigrants or children of immigrants.. Won't take too much to make them give up IMO

Comment

• The following rambling was brought to you by last night's game:

To me it looked like the shine is finally off this "chemistry wins games" theory. I mean that as a result of the score last night as well as how the players were interacting with each other. I saw more guys sniping and chirping at one another last night than I've seen all season. JV pisses Lowry off, so Lowry yells at him. Perimeter defense lets guys blow by so JV has to foul or attempt to out-rebound 2 guys, so JV starts yelling. Derozan passes to JV but he misses the bunny in the lane, DD is pissed. I saw countless instances of this. Maybe I'm just picking up on it now, but it looks like cracks are showing worse than ever.

Secondly, these cracks may not be showing so much if we had a coach that could run an offense. ANY kind of offense. Raps had a great first quarter, Wizards make a slight adjustment, and then the Raptors can't get anything going. Derozan was like 0 for his next 8 shots after the 1st quarter.

JV isn't even ready to be the focus of the offense (which is what Washington is trying to make happen), BECAUSE DC NEVER LET JV GET READY FOR THIS!

I'm not pretending that this team is full of world beaters. They aren't. But this series should be at least 1-1 if we have a decent coach. Changes need to be made to the players AND the coach.

Comment

• The Pelicans vs GSW & Boston vs Cleveland is more closer than our series
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post

To me it looked like the shine is finally off this "chemistry wins games" theory. I mean that as a result of the score last night as well as how the players were interacting with each other. I saw more guys sniping and chirping at one another last night than I've seen all season. JV pisses Lowry off, so Lowry yells at him. Perimeter defense lets guys blow by so JV has to foul or attempt to out-rebound 2 guys, so JV starts yelling. Derozan passes to JV but he misses the bunny in the lane, DD is pissed. I saw countless instances of this. Maybe I'm just picking up on it now, but it looks like cracks are showing worse than ever.
                            It's the chicken and egg: does chemistry lead to winning or does winning lead to chemistry? Now, I've never played on a professional basketball team but I tend toward the latter. The problem with "chemistry" is that it's amorphous and impossible to define or replicate. I don't discount that morale and a great working environment can improve productivity in the right situation but I can't explain how big of an impact it will have on an organization. Last year, the Raps got career years from a lot of key players. That had more to do with it than the fact that guys liked each other.

Comment

• Comment

• Been sayin this for a while lol

Amir Johnson = soft

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X