Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    I had the same reaction.

Also, that tweet didn't show the preceding part of the actual quote, where he called out Amir, TH and PPat by name for not defending the p'n'r well enough. Just once, I'd like to hear him call out one of the guards/wings by name.
    Casey will never call out the Chuckers because he's the person who's telling them to shoot it whenever you want, Vasquez went from a pass 1st PG to playing like Lou Williams, Lowry and DeRozan are told that they're stars everyday when neither of them should be playing like a #1 option. This team should've had an equal opportunity offense where ball movement is key
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      I don't know man, I'm pretty pissed at " usually we blame jv". I mean wtf, why would you throw one of your developing players under the bus constantly. Seriously, fuck this retarded so called coach.
      See...if he didn't routinely throw both JV and Ross under the bus already and often at that, I'd be pissed too. But he does that already and it's great insight in the soon to be ex Raptors coach Casey.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Fuck this bandwagoning bitch too. Never liked his music anyways. While we're at it, fuck the we the north campaign.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          Fuck this bandwagoning bitch too. Never liked his music anyways. While we're at it, fuck the we the north campaign.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            fuck memes

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              fuck memes
              hell no

Comment

Working...
              X