Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Bench scored more than the starters last game, if I recall correctly
    Yes. And gave up infinity points, give or take.

The starters have been way better than almost any other combination we've used in the playoffs.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Defense maybe...that would be something new. But why play D when you can score whenever you want? lol

Comment

Lowry
        Ross
        Demar
        James johnson
        Val

I was intrigued by this line up mentioned above. Demars handle would be extremely tested
        Demar
        Ross
        James Johnson
        Patterson
        Val

another thing, When the wizaards go small ball i think we should as well with Ross on wall, Lowry on Beal, Lou will on butler, Demar on peirce, Val on gortat (or patterson or amir maybe)...

These are just some unorthodox ideas

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Start 2Pats and pull Nene or Gortat out of the paint. Pretty much what every team has done to beat them all year. Also, run plays for 2Pats while you're at it
          This.

Also, run the offence through Derozan since he'd the only one setting people up. At no point in time should lowry, GV or Lou be bringing the ball up the court.

Send hansbrough to China, and put in Hayes because he's a big body that we desperate need.

Edit: of course, let's be real here. Casey won't do shit. They didn't need any adjustments with the Dallas championship run, so neither do they need any here.
          Last edited by nubreed000; Thu Apr 23, 2015, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Time to run the picket fence.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
              This.

Also, run the offence through Derozan since he'd the only one setting people up. At no point in time should lowry, GV or Lou be bringing the ball up the court.

Send hansbrough to China, and put in Hayes because he's a big body that we desperate need.

Edit: of course, let's be real here. Casey won't do shit. They didn't need any adjustments with the Dallas championship run, so neither do they need any here.
              Do you know what's funny and/or sad?

Hansbro hasn't grabbed a single rebound yet during this series........
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

Lol....didn't know that. Not surprised.

Comment

Yeah, I think that playing GV or Lou on either Wall or Beal needs to be avoided like the plague.

So, that basically means GV or Lou only plays when one of Wall or Beal is on the bench. Essentially, one of GV or Lou is going to sit the entire game, likely Lou because GV is stronger running the point.

That shrinks our guard rotation, and probably makes some room for JJ to get some run. Not a lot of run, but get him out there to bang on Pierce for a few minutes.

The Pierce at PF line up is a bit of a red herring. Having DeMar/JJ check Pierce and Patterson/Amir check whoever they put at SF (Butler/Porter) seems to work. We don't even really need JJ. Also, it gives the Raps an opportunity to crash the offensive glass. I'm not worried about Pierce. It's Wall and Beal that will win the series for Washington.

I still don't know why we're starting Hansbrough...
                  Last edited by OakTree; Thu Apr 23, 2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    We absolutely should be making adjustments. But not to the starters - we've killed them with the starters both games. It's the bench that's a disaster. Less GV, less Amir, more PP, more JJ.
                    Agreed. Too bad we can't elect a representative poster from RR to run the team tomorrow night.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      Agreed. Too bad we can't elect any poster from RR to run the team tomorrow night.
                      Fixed it

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                        Time to run the picket fence.

That was really entertaining.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Chuck should see the floor. He's our best defensive guy and rebounder and will give Washington fits.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

GO GO GO GO GO!!! He will add one GO, that's the adjustment which I expect.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Chuck should see the floor. He's our best defensive guy and rebounder and will give Washington fits.
                              Chuck is a midget, he cannot grab boards or finish layups even.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

What the fuck...
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X