• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11
    replied
    nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    This.

Also, run the offence through Derozan since he'd the only one setting people up. At no point in time should lowry, GV or Lou be bringing the ball up the court.

Send hansbrough to China, and put in Hayes because he's a big body that we desperate need.

Edit: of course, let's be real here. Casey won't do shit. They didn't need any adjustments with the Dallas championship run, so neither do they need any here.
    Do you know what's funny and/or sad?

Hansbro hasn't grabbed a single rebound yet during this series........

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    Time to run the picket fence.

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Start 2Pats and pull Nene or Gortat out of the paint. Pretty much what every team has done to beat them all year. Also, run plays for 2Pats while you're at it
    This.

Also, run the offence through Derozan since he'd the only one setting people up. At no point in time should lowry, GV or Lou be bringing the ball up the court.

Send hansbrough to China, and put in Hayes because he's a big body that we desperate need.

Edit: of course, let's be real here. Casey won't do shit. They didn't need any adjustments with the Dallas championship run, so neither do they need any here.
    Last edited by nubreed000; Thu Apr 23, 2015, 12:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• murphturph
    replied
    Lowry
    Ross
    Demar
    James johnson
    Val

I was intrigued by this line up mentioned above. Demars handle would be extremely tested
    Demar
    Ross
    James Johnson
    Patterson
    Val

another thing, When the wizaards go small ball i think we should as well with Ross on wall, Lowry on Beal, Lou will on butler, Demar on peirce, Val on gortat (or patterson or amir maybe)...

These are just some unorthodox ideas

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Defense maybe...that would be something new. But why play D when you can score whenever you want? lol

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Bench scored more than the starters last game, if I recall correctly
    Yes. And gave up infinity points, give or take.

The starters have been way better than almost any other combination we've used in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    JJ on Pierce is not a game-changing factor in this series.

Guarding Wall and Beal with GV and Lou for 30 mpg is.

Play Ross and JJ on them if we are going to talk about perimeter defense....

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    We absolutely should be making adjustments. But not to the starters - we've killed them with the starters both games. It's the bench that's a disaster. Less GV, less Amir, more PP, more JJ.
    Bench scored more than the starters last game, if I recall correctly

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    We absolutely should be making adjustments. But not to the starters - we've killed them with the starters both games. It's the bench that's a disaster. Less GV, less Amir, more PP, more JJ.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Amir has been beat on so many 50/50 balls its excruciating. He went from the one of the top 5 intangibles players in the world to a huge liability in one year. Sucks.
    I feel bad cause I love the dude to death. But he has the worst set of wheels ever, he's just not the same. I wish we could turn back the clock and bring back the young gunz version of Air Amir, who used to have like 3 put back dunks a game and run the floor like a Gazelle.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Simple but effective. I remember 2Pat going off in Washington last year, he plays well with JV too. Amir needs to have his minutes very limited, I'm talking like short 3 min spurts and swap him back out for 2Pat. Amir is just too slow out there now, and he never fucking boxes out.
    Amir has been beat on so many 50/50 balls its excruciating. He went from the one of the top 5 intangibles players in the world to a huge liability in one year. Sucks.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Start 2Pats and pull Nene or Gortat out of the paint. Pretty much what every team has done to beat them all year. Also, run plays for 2Pats while you're at it
    Simple but effective. I remember 2Pat going off in Washington last year, he plays well with JV too. Amir needs to have his minutes very limited, I'm talking like short 3 min spurts and swap him back out for 2Pat. Amir is just too slow out there now, and he never fucking boxes out.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Coaching adjustments?

Bahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Suggesting we try something new implies we have a coach willing and able to adjust schemes to fit his team's strengths....

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X