Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #3: Toronto Raptors 99 - Washington Wizards 106 (Was 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, in one game it went from 'our guys aren't making the shots they normally make' to criticizing the compete level of his players. I dunno, looked to me like the problems in game one were more or less exactly the same as the problems in game 2, Washington just adjusted their approach to exploit those problems more in game 2.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
      Tim C's article on the front page is the BEST way to describe this Raptors team. And I think a lot of that comes from the coach.
      Agreed, it's a great piece.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
        Yeah, in one game it went from 'our guys aren't making the shots they normally make' to criticizing the compete level of his players. I dunno, looked to me like the problems in game one were more or less exactly the same as the problems in game 2, Washington just adjusted their approach to exploit those problems more in game 2.
        Don't understand you guys. Were down 2-0 what do you want him say. Want him to say "I'm a shit coach"

Because he's not gonna say that. I'm glad he's calling out the teams compete level. Because they sure as he'll aren't competing. Remember when wash went on that huge run in the end of the second and the third quarter and Our imbeciles literally gave up. They took a bad shot then WALKED back on defence to give up a open three. Tell me how that isn't a compete problem.
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

We need to contain Washington's back court. Defence starts at the perimeter, and the Raptors are being exploited heavily because they cannot slow down Wall or Beal.

We can't have a Lowry-Vasquez-Lou lineup at any time.

We can't even have Lou and Vasquez on the floor at the same time together. I would move Ross to the Bench, put Demar on Beal, and JJ on Pierce. Ross can come off the bench and space the floor.

Bottom line: we need to play defence. Its the only way the Raptors can even consider the idea of equalizing this series.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Don't understand you guys. Were down 2-0 what do you want him say. Want him to say "I'm a shit coach"

Because he's not gonna say that. I'm glad he's calling out the teams compete level. Because they sure as he'll aren't competing. Remember when wash went on that huge run in the end of the second and the third quarter and Our imbeciles literally gave up. They took a bad shot then WALKED back on defence to give up a open three. Tell me how that isn't a compete problem.
            When Casey continually plays a unit of Vasquez, Lowry, Lou on the perimeter what does he expect to happen? None of those guys can stay infront of anyone
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              No more Mr. Nice Guy?

So I guess Casey is going to stay in Toronto for game 3?
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                Sooooo. I'm guessing you want him to completely change his schemes in one practise...

That's defiantly the answer isn't it.
                Did i say its the answer? He should have done it months ago. No, now were just fucked.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Did i say its the answer? He should have done it months ago. No, now were just fucked.
                  I couldnt agree more. heres hoping for a random outburst and a win tomorw

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  When Casey continually plays a unit of Vasquez, Lowry, Lou on the perimeter what does he expect to happen? None of those guys can stay infront of anyone
                  tbh. i dont think any of our perimeter guys can stay in front of anyone.
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

So I'm in Seattle right now, but I'll be able to catch the game because I have ESPN2 in my hotel room.

I hope the team plays good enough basketball that I don't scare anyone in the rooms neighbouring mine with enraged screaming.

Personally I think there's a chance we can steal one on the road. Anything can happen, even when the team's gameplan and strategy can't really be considered a gameplan and strategy.

Sterner be with us.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      So I'm in Seattle right now, but I'll be able to catch the game because I have ESPN2 in my hotel room.

I hope the team plays good enough basketball that I don't scare anyone in the rooms neighbouring mine with enraged screaming.

Personally I think there's a chance we can steal one on the road. Anything can happen, even when the team's gameplan and strategy can't really be considered a gameplan and strategy.

Sterner be with us.
                      We only win when our chuckers get hot
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        We only win when our chuckers get hot
                        Exactly, so if they get hot we have a chance. It's not sustainable but at least my blood pressure doesn't rise as much while watching games
                        OG is our king

Comment

Exactly, so if they get hot we have a chance. It's not sustainable but at least my blood pressure doesn't rise as much while watching games
                          And truer words could not have been spoken. I agree with you consman.

Comment

• I feel bad with picking Washington to win this game in the RR playoff pick em, but I have no faith in this team anymore.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Sterner be with us.
                              WHY ARE YOU IN SEATTLE? We need you in DC sterner!!!
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                WHY ARE YOU IN SEATTLE? We need you in DC sterner!!!
                                I'm trying to lure Casey into Seattle for the game. I hid the rock that he pounds in one of the Starbucks locations here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X