Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #3: Toronto Raptors 99 - Washington Wizards 106 (Was 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    How the hell is he not supporting the team? He's not playing well, but he's definitely trying. Look at rondo, who sulks and acts like a moron. You guys are unbelievable. Support a guy when he's overachieving and carrying the team with mvp numbers, but when he's slumping, and knows it, and is probably down on himself, its ok to go"fuck you fat ass". Take that act to twitter u keyboard tough guys.
    Calm down guy. My comment was purely borne out of frustration because of his terrible play so far. Also, who cares if some random guy on a sports forum called lowry names.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
      I don't know why but this killed me lol
      I know... bad wording. But still, THE CHUCK WAGON needs to come out tonight IMO.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Is it strange to have no feelings at all about this game? Hope they win, but that's how I've felt all year. Feels like just a regular season game for some reason.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Is it strange to have no feelings at all about this game? Hope they win, but that's how I've felt all year. Feels like just a regular season game for some reason.
          Ironically that's probably the healthiest reaction a hardcore raptor fan could hope for.

Comment

Ironically that's probably the healthiest reaction a hardcore raptor fan could hope for.
            I feel so nervous I'm not even sure I can listen to the game.....

But I want to. I'm hoping for the best, but if we fall behind 3-0, I want Casey gone as soon as possible.....

He needs to stop pounding the rock and make some sense for once in his life.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Is it strange to have no feelings at all about this game? Hope they win, but that's how I've felt all year. Feels like just a regular season game for some reason.
              I've felt the same way for the entire series.

I think I'll be much more excited if the team were to make it to the second round, but a first round knockout would just seem so anticlimactic and almost like the inevitable simply coming to fruition. I've been concerned about this team since last offseason, and I'm worried about being proven right about them; more than that, I'm worried about this season finally being seen for what I worried it would be - a wasted season.

Without a 2nd round appearance, I'm more excited for the offseason and the significant changes it should bring.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                I've felt the same way for the entire series.

I think I'll be much more excited if the team were to make it to the second round, but a first round knockout would just seem so anticlimactic and almost like the inevitable simply coming to fruition. I've been concerned about this team since last offseason, and I'm worried about being proven right about them; more than that, I'm worried about this season finally being seen for what I worried it would be - a wasted season.

Without a 2nd round appearance, I'm more excited for the offseason and the significant changes it should bring.
                A season is only wasted if no one learns anything.

We are a step closer to being in a better financial situation with expirings.

JV/Ross have another post season experience

Casey has been shown to reach his limits

We have acquired some young talent that should be receiving lots of attention behind the scenes in the brazillians.

The season is only wasted if MU signs bad contracts and wastes our financial flexibility, JV/Ross don't make the playoffs for the next 5 years, Casey is retained, young talent doesn't get any playing time next year, and we ultimately maintain the current state of limbo.

This season may not have been the most effective use of time but it isn't waste, not yet.

Comment

• Seriously why the fuck is Hansbrough starting??????
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• On a positive note, we are perhaps 4 to 6 days away from not having Casey as our coach.

If he deserved that contract extension the very next day after that series last year, he sure does deserve to get fired the very next day after this series is done.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Seriously why the fuck is Hansbrough starting??????
                      The answer you seek, it lies within your avatar...

Comment

The answer you seek, it lies within your avatar...
                        He hasn't grabbed a rebound in the series

Why is he out there for?
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I haven't had any feelings toward the playoffs since they started getting exposed a few months ago and I realized they weren't a real threat to anyone

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            He hasn't grabbed a rebound in the series

Why is he out there for?
                            I actually thought his PnR hedging defence was really good in Game 2, best of the bigs for preventing the guard from turning the corner.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X