Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #3: Toronto Raptors 99 - Washington Wizards 106 (Was 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Honestly, we could care less what other people say about us. You know if it’s fans, the critics, reporters, analysts, it doesn’t matter. Had we worried about that, we wouldnt be in the position we are now. Especially last year where everyone was doubting us, and we were able to turn things around. So, with us we understand we’re pretty much playing with our backs against the wall. Game 3, is basically a game that we have to have, plain and simple, black and white. We cannot lose Game 3, and we are all on the same page. We all understand that and we all know we all have to bring our “A” Game and focus. – Patrick Patterson

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Sadly, GV will air-ball a few of those big shots in the first 3 Qs before hitting a couple in the 4th and then busting out the Maryland Shimmy.

To me the biggest question, is when is someone going to put a hard foul on Beal. Kid clowned Lowry in Game 1 (good-bye wave) and trash talked all game 2. Not saying hurt the kid, but if he gets hurt....

Time to ask our selves, What Would Oak Do?

#WWOD?

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Sadly, GV will air-ball a few of those big shots in the first 3 Qs before hitting a couple in the 4th and then busting out the Maryland Shimmy.

To me the biggest question, is when is someone going to put a hard foul on Beal. Kid clowned Lowry in Game 1 (good-bye wave) and trash talked all game 2. Not saying hurt the kid, but if he gets hurt....

Time to ask our selves, What Would Oak Do?

#WWOD?

About that pic... THAT'S A FLAGRANT BRO!!!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            About that pic... THAT'S A FLAGRANT BRO!!!!
            Don't know what you are talking about, clearly his hand is on the ball

God I miss the good old days of defence lol

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

I call a bit of bullshit on Wolstat here. Coach holds players accountable. Casey could bench a guard for jacking up a horrible contested shot instead of passing, but he doesn't.

Comment

• Comment

• Yo I just won tickets to the party in the square for today and Sunday. The radio show I won it from said they were $100 value each.

How is that possible, I thought the Jurassic park was free

Anyone know anything about this
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Yo I just won tickets to the party in the square for today and Sunday. The radio show I won it from said they were $100 value each.

Depends on how good of a salesman you are.

Comment

Yo I just won tickets to the party in the square for today and Sunday. The radio show I won it from said they were $100 value each.

Guaranteed spots, VIP style maybe? Maybe they act as Beer vouchers? Should get you a beer a game for 100$

Comment

• loool

“Nene is grabbing us, bear hugging us and denying us at half court? Get him off of you,” Casey said, almost exasperatedly. “You might have to take a foul and get him off your body. Those are the type of things that I relay to them, as far as that next level of intensity.”

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                              Guaranteed spots, VIP style maybe? Maybe they act as Beer vouchers? Should get you a beer a game for 100$
                              I hope their VIP. They making me go all the way to oakville to pick em before 5. I don't wanna drive 3 hours for something that's free anyways lol
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I hope their VIP. They making me go all the way to oakville to pick em before 5. I don't wanna drive 3 hours for something that's free anyways lol
                                Hmm... ask them this: Is it possible to get the tickets in a printable format for you? Then send them via email?
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X