Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #3: Toronto Raptors 99 - Washington Wizards 106 (Was 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Hmm... ask them this: Is it possible to get the tickets in a printable format for you? Then send them via email?
    Lol it was an immigrant radio station. I don't think they know what email is.
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Raptors are done. I'm more excited about the new jersey unveiling this summer than this game.

I'm predicting another blowout.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Sadly, GV will air-ball a few of those big shots in the first 3 Qs before hitting a couple in the 4th and then busting out the Maryland Shimmy.

To me the biggest question, is when is someone going to put a hard foul on Beal. Kid clowned Lowry in Game 1 (good-bye wave) and trash talked all game 2. Not saying hurt the kid, but if he gets hurt....

Time to ask our selves, What Would Oak Do?

#WWOD?

Lowry's known as an instigator. He was likely talking up a game that he couldn't deliver.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Raptors are done. I'm more excited about the new jersey unveiling this summer than this game.

I'm predicting another blowout.
          I forgot about the new jersey! Sweet, there's something to keep me busy. Plenty of conspiracy things I can start thinking about with that

Comment

• We will win.

I believe the basketball Gods will be in our favor today.

Comment

• It's weird but reading comments on the Wiz fan page and a lot of them are waiting for the Wiz to screw it up. On the other hand, our fanbase is totally lost all hope but no one wants to put it past the Wizards and waiting for their utter collapse.

We shall wait and see. Today's game will be very telling.

If no one wants to win, then let's call it a draw and fire both coaches, build a super team and beat the Bulls + Cavs andd on to the Finals.

This makes no sense, but oh what the hell neither do the Raps.

Comment

Sadly, GV will air-ball a few of those big shots in the first 3 Qs before hitting a couple in the 4th and then busting out the Maryland Shimmy.

To me the biggest question, is when is someone going to put a hard foul on Beal. Kid clowned Lowry in Game 1 (good-bye wave) and trash talked all game 2. Not saying hurt the kid, but if he gets hurt....

Time to ask our selves, What Would Oak Do?

#WWOD?

that would be the raptors new mantra

what would Oak do?
                lol

Comment

I call a bit of bullshit on Wolstat here. Coach holds players accountable. Casey could bench a guard for jacking up a horrible contested shot instead of passing, but he doesn't.
                  hahahahahahhahahaaaaa

im so loving this place some days.

Wolsat is 10000% right, and he is echoing what myself and a few others have been saying for a long time. NBA players dont listen to coaches as much as you think.

AND

If Casey Benches lowry, lou, ross and Demar, who the hell is playing???
                  honestly guys, you have me first guys..... and everyone knew it going in

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    hahahahahahhahahaaaaa

Wolsat is 10000% right, and he is echoing what myself and a few others have been saying for a long time. NBA players dont listen to coaches as much as you think.

AND

Come on Craig, you're smart enough to know that Casey has employed a doule standard when dealing with guards (KL, DD, Lou, GV) vs everyone else )JV, JJ, Ross, TH). You can't deny that.

Plus it is basic human psychology - reward good behavior begets more good behavior. Allowing the guards to play without any form of discipline has helped create these monsters.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

hahahahahahhahahaaaaa

AND

I dunno, I think that you could rephrase it as : "Unsuccessful NBA players may not listen to coaches as much as they should, but the successful teams tend to." I think that has as much validity as any other point.

Comment

hahahahahahhahahaaaaa

AND

It's relative, bro. The guys are listening to Casey even less than they listened to their previous coaches. Case in point: Lou's AST% is about half his career average. Splain that.

Comment

hahahahahahhahahaaaaa

AND

Really basic counterpoints:

The guards are delivering some combination of above personal average FGA's, below personal average FG%, and below personal average AST. The way the Raps are playing this year (ISO heavy, minimal ball movement, guard dominated, low efficiency) is not just relative to the entire league, it's relative in contrast to these guys' own career averages. "Well that's just who they are!" No it isn't. Some of them are shooting career lows for FG%. None of them are having an above personal average shooting % or ball movement year. Not one. That's what everyone is talking about when criticizing the coach.

I especially love it when Jonas as at fault for his own lack of opportunity. "Demand the ball more!" Dude is stapled to the bench. His minutes are down from last year. Who reduces a developing core player's minutes in is third year when the team is thin at his position? Who? Dwayne Casey!

"If Casey Benches lowry, lou, ross and Demar, who the hell is playing???" The answer is really simple: if you bench Lowry, you play Lou or GV. If you bench DD, you play GV, Ross, or Lou. If you bench Ross, you play DD or JJ. If you bench Lou, you play Ross, DD, or GV.

This team is far thinner at the forward position, but Casey has managed to bench JV and JJ all year long. There's more than enough depth to bench one or two guards. The problem is Casey doesn't see a problem with them jacking low efficiency shots without passing at one end of the floor while getting destroyed on drives and the p'n'r at the other end. That's where the coaching criticism comes in.

In other news: no one here is 100% satisfied with the roster and 100% blaming the coach. There are trade proposals for literally every player on this team somewhere on these boards.
                          Last edited by S.R.; Fri Apr 24, 2015, 04:38 PM.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            It's relative, bro. The guys are listening to Casey even less than they listened to their previous coaches. Case in point: Lou's AST% is about half his career average. Splain that.
                            Don't confuzzle these opinions with your fancy facts.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Will be at the game today

Raptors havent won a game whenever Im In attendance
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Will be at the game today

Raptors havent won a game whenever Im In attendance
                                Hey Mack11 get a sign #Fire Casey..

Comment

Working...
                                X