Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #3: Toronto Raptors 99 - Washington Wizards 106 (Was 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Lowry disgusts me. I don't want to hear any injury excuse from this fucker. When did he hurt his back? it was the game against Minnesota in Toronto right? he's been playing like shit way before that game. So i don't buy the injury excuse.

He's a PG but now plays like a SG. 5/22 shooting tonight? really? 22 shots from your starting PG??????

Masai needs to do the right thing in the summer and MOVE this guy(don't think it will happen). SELL HIGH. And no i'm not exaggerating. With Lowry you have to factor in his age, he's 30 years old and he's injury prone.

I agree with you 100%. Also, he can barely guard quicker, taller guards anyways. Sell high Masai.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

• Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            bahaahahahaaaaaaaa....post of the night winner.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Got that Rudy Gay pic? In that type of mood.

Comment

Lowry disgusts me. I don't want to hear any injury excuse from this fucker. When did he hurt his back? it was the game against Minnesota in Toronto right? he's been playing like shit way before that game. So i don't buy the injury excuse.

He's a PG but now plays like a SG. 5/22 shooting tonight? really? 22 shots from your starting PG??????

Masai needs to do the right thing in the summer and MOVE this guy(don't think it will happen). SELL HIGH. And no i'm not exaggerating. With Lowry you have to factor in his age, he's 30 years old and he's injury prone.
                Post of the week !! It surprises me that people want to trade DD and keep quite about Lowry. Lowry has been a very disappointing player this play offs.

Comment

• Masai had a chance to bring in a veteran player LIKE Pierce back in the summer. He had a chance to bring in VINCE CARTER. Instead he brought in a guy who seems like a cancer in the lockerroom in JJ. And a guy who plays 1 on 5 in Lou Williams.

Congrats to Lou for winning 6th man of the year but he's been a NON FACTOR in this series.

And where was that shot blocking big that Masai was talking about after last season? Raps frontcourt too small.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    Was expecting drag lol. How long is this again?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Was expecting drag lol. How long is this again?
                      Till the playoffs end.

Comment

Masai had a chance to bring in a veteran player LIKE Pierce back in the summer. He had a chance to bring in VINCE CARTER. Instead he brought in a guy who seems like a cancer in the lockerroom in JJ. And a guy who plays 1 on 5 in Lou Williams.

Congrats to Lou for winning 6th man of the year but he's been a NON FACTOR in this series.

And where was that shot blocking big that Masai was talking about after last season? Raps frontcourt too small.
                        JJ's a cancer in the locker room? The dude was cheering his heart out after Casey benched him for half the season for no good fucking reason.

Not playing JJ is going to be one of the many reasons Casey gets fired.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                          Post of the week !! It surprises me that people want to trade DD and keep quite about Lowry. Lowry has been a very disappointing player this play offs.
                          DeRozan is the ONLY player that showed up to play for the Raps in this series. Amir played well tonight but he's been a non factor the first 3 games.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Masai had a chance to bring in a veteran player LIKE Pierce back in the summer. He had a chance to bring in VINCE CARTER. Instead he brought in a guy who seems like a cancer in the lockerroom in JJ. And a guy who plays 1 on 5 in Lou Williams.

JJ seems like a cancer because our coach doesn't like him for whatever reason.

And the shot blocking big was Stiemsma. And BeBe. Youth and a vet. One quick, one solid. Neither used. Can't blame Masai for that one.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Everyone blames DC for our loses but the reality is that MU is at fault too. We needed some Vet , someone that can make a difference and he stood pat before the trade deadline.

I don't think MU thought we can really compete.

Comment

DeRozan is the ONLY player that showed up to play for the Raps in this series. Amir played well tonight but he's been a non factor the first 3 games.
                                DeRozan showed up for a couple of quarters. That's it.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X