Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #3: Toronto Raptors 99 - Washington Wizards 106 (Was 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    Everyone blames DC for our loses but the reality is that MU is at fault too. We needed some Vet , someone that can make a difference and he stood pat before the trade deadline.

I don't think MU thought we can really compete.
    MU was smart. One vet does not make the difference for this team.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Holy shit what a disappointing team

Half this team cannot be here next year!!!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Holy shit what a disappointing team

Half this team cannot be here next year!!!
        more like 2/3 of the team

only keep JV and DD
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• #TradeEveryone for Pierce, he still has IT!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            JJ seems like a cancer because our coach doesn't like him for whatever reason.

And the shot blocking big was Stiemsma. And BeBe. Youth and a vet. One quick, one solid. Neither used. Can't blame Masai for that one.
            Who do you blame then Casey??? Stiemsma can't play. Bebe can't play.

After last season, Masai talked about bringing in a shot blocking big?? where is that guy?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Everyone blames DC for our loses but the reality is that MU is at fault too. We needed some Vet , someone that can make a difference and he stood pat before the trade deadline.

We couldn't compete. No point giving away an asset to just (maybe) lose in the second round. Standing pat at teh deadline was fine.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                Till the playoffs end.
                Why'd you hold out? I was waiting to show my support for Rudy

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  DeRozan is the ONLY player that showed up to play for the Raps in this series. Amir played well tonight but he's been a non factor the first 3 games.
                  agreed
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Is anyone watching the conference? What's with Wittman's glasses lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Why'd you hold out? I was waiting to show my support for Rudy
                      Hahaha....I didn't see you on the boards.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Who do you blame then Casey??? Stiemsma can't play. Bebe can't play.

After last season, Masai talked about bringing in a shot blocking big?? where is that guy?
                        Yeah, I blame Casey because Stiemsma played over a quarter per game in minutes for his last 3 teams, also playing a number of minutes in the playoffs for he 2011-2012 Boston Celtics.

And then he played 3.9 MPG in 17 games for Toronto.

#coachem

Comment

• And btw, i think sunday will be Casey's last game as the head coach of the Raps(yeah thy're not winning that game). I'd be shocked if he's back next season. This is not all his fault though.
                          Last edited by The Great One; Fri Apr 24, 2015, 11:29 PM.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Add any vet and it's still guard jacking up shots and a terrible defensive system that doesn't work against any team that can pass. Casey is a truly awful coach. It was a dumpster fire since Summer League, in fact going back to last season just before the playoffs. Take any NBA player and knock 10% off there FG% and any assist total then add the defensive garbage

Comment

• On the bright side, I'm on vacation and haven't watched a single playoff game!

Comment

• Not coming back from this. Lowry killed us this series. Going to be a long hard summer for him.

Not sure if Casey will be fired. Ujiri might give him one more year after they tweak the roster again.

Demar really wanted this and Lowry let him down. Feel bad for demar.

Comment

Working...
                                X