Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #3: Toronto Raptors 99 - Washington Wizards 106 (Was 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
    Is anyone watching the conference? What's with Wittman's glasses lol
    Make him look smart

Comment

• Wizards and Spurs the only team without homecourt that will win their first round match-up.

Comment

• This makes me so much happier.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          We couldn't compete. No point giving away an asset to just (maybe) lose in the second round. Standing pat at teh deadline was fine.
          Standing pat for what ?? Getting your ass handed to you in 4 game by Washington !!
          If he did not think we can compete, then he should have moved guys like Lou ( 6th man of the year) for some assets.

The name of the game is either to really compete or to get some assets.

Staying pat the way MU did, led to losing all the expiring contracts and getting nothing for any of them while getting embarrassed in play offs by Washington. We basically got the worst of both end.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            And btw, i think sunday will be Casey's last game as the head coach of the Raps(yeah thy're not winning that game). I'd be shocked if he's back next season. This is not all his fault though.
            He won't be ... MU will never risk his career for DC.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
              Standing pat for what ?? Getting your ass handed to you in 4 game by Washington !!
              If he did not think we can compete, then he should have moved guys like Lou ( 6th man of the year) for some assets.

Staying pat the way MU did, led to losing all the expiring contracts and getting nothing for any of them while getting embarrassed in play offs by Washington. We basically got the worst of both end.
              Can't say got nothing until the space is used. Then judge staying put

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post

Kind of true.

But if you can show me any instance, in any sport, of a team headed for home field advantage in the playoffs, and then reversing course mid-year and dismantling itself for picks, then maybe I'll think about being critical against Masai for not doing the same.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Demar never met a shot he didn't like.

Comment

• Pure comedy tbt

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
                      Started 8/11, he's now 8/20...
                      After 1st Q, DD shot 3/18 for 12 points

Good sum up of his career. Plays good for about 1/4 of it/each game, then is a massive steaming pile of Stiemsma for the rest of it.

And Lowry - got a brain tumor or what? Why is he not playing like a PG?

And the rest of our wings suck.

Will give Casey credit for playing Ross over GV and Lou late though. If only he did that for the regular season so Ross had developed a consistent game and some confidence...

Comment

• Checked the main site and Lowry has a B grade. WHAT THE FUCK????
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          Checked the main site and Lowry has a B grade. WHAT THE FUCK????
                          Maybe 'B' stands for bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          OG is our king

Comment

Guy who writes those generally is AWOL with his rankings...don't worry about it

Comment

• Shut up, chucker.

Comment

guys, don't bother with the front page "writers". it's no better than anyone's forum posts (actually it's generally much worse).

Comment

Working...
                                X