meanwhile in alternative-land..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meanwhile in alternative-land..

Raptors up 3 games to none over the Bucs looking to clinch their first round win with a sweep.

For all the fans wishing we had finished fourth plotting their second round fight against the Hawks, here's a big go fuck yourselves you know-nothing doofuses. Play who you play, try to finish as high as you can, look past your opponent and you get an anal raping like we're experiencing.

All I can express is, what a fucking waste of a season that was. So much time, effort, and energy devoted to it and to fall so flat and anti-climatic, it just makes me want to barf.

I have so many questions, but I'm just going to shut down and pretend sports don't matter anymore (which they do).

and secretly believe it or not I still have faith we can become the 1st team ever to come back from 3-0.

mortgagejake wrote: View Post
    Raptors up 3 games to none over the Bucs looking to clinch their first round win with a sweep.

For all the fans wishing we had finished fourth plotting their second round fight against the Hawks, here's a big go fuck yourselves you know-nothing doofuses. Play who you play, try to finish as high as you can, look past your opponent and you get an anal raping like we're experiencing.

All I can express is, what a fucking waste of a season that was. So much time, effort, and energy devoted to it and to fall so flat and anti-climatic, it just makes me want to barf.

I have so many questions, but I'm just going to shut down and pretend sports don't matter anymore (which they do).

and secretly believe it or not I still have faith we can become the 1st team ever to come back from 3-0.
    Casey would have lost to Kidd just as bad. Bucks don't look bad vs Bulls

Comment

LOL honestly Jason Kidd would outcoach Casey. It would probably end up going to 7 games and somehow the Raptors would lose, especially given how Lowry, Lou, and JV in particular have been struggling
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

@OP This is the result that was required for Masai to be able to do whatever he wants in the offseason. Bucks probably would have beaten us with their length anyways. Cry all you want but this was necessary, if you cant beat the Wizards you can't be the Champions. Dry your eyes, pick up yor vagina and dust yourself off cause this team aint what you think it is.

Comment

Lol, who cares who the fans wish for - at the end of the day, it is not on them who the Raptors get.

HAHAHAH! What a dumb thread.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
            Lol, who cares who the fans wish for - at the end of the day, it is not on them who the Raptors get.

Our wishing led to Crowder making that fadeaway bucket apparently.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

I dsagree with the lot of you. The raptors wouldn't have this problem against an inexperienced Bucks team. And then we'd be praising every one of them instead of suggesting the idiotic move of tanking. Get your heads out of your asses you fools, tanking is the stupidest thing I have read on this website.

Of course it's not on the fans who the Raptors get - but all I read about this season was positioning in the playoffs, playing the Wiz is better BLAH BLAH BLAH. We get what we deserve.

Oh and Pierce - what a fucking giant of a man. Hit that 3 to seal the game, open his mouth before game 1 to seal the series.

Comment

I dsagree with the lot of you. The raptors wouldn't have this problem against an inexperienced Bucks team. And then we'd be praising every one of them instead of suggesting the idiotic move of tanking. Get your heads out of your asses you fools, tanking is the stupidest thing I have read on this website.

Of course it's not on the fans who the Raptors get - but all I read about this season was positioning in the playoffs, playing the Wiz is better BLAH BLAH BLAH. We get what we deserve.

Oh and Pierce - what a fucking giant of a man. Hit that 3 to seal the game, open his mouth before game 1 to seal the series.
                The Bucks have an even better wing defence than the wiz. We would have been struggling to score 80 points a game against them. Playing the Bucks would have ended up worse than this.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I've watched some of the bucks vs. bulls series and I have a feeling we'd be losing to the bucks right now as well
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

They are not going to be tanking, just a serious readjustment on the fly. As it stands Amir, Lou Will, Hansbrough, Hayes, Fields & Steimsma are all free agents, so there are decisions to be made and Masai is no stranger to change. Everyone probably is available now and after a crap series like this I wouldnt see it any other way. This team (players n coaches) really has no concept of making the right play at the right time, it all appears to be luck when it goes right. Also they have no concept of feeding the hot hand.

All in all, the only player I dont want put on the open market is Patrick Patterson. Everyone else should be made available in order for Masai to be able to get the most done possible in the summer with keeping the team competitive. We must remember that the East sucks and probably will next year as well. Oh and coaching staff should go as well.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      I've watched some of the bucks vs. bulls series and I have a feeling we'd be losing to the bucks right now as well
                      Yeah, I doubt we get swept by them, but losing in 6 to the Bucks may be just as bad a look as getting potentially swept or losing in 5 to the Wiz. At least the Wizards are a decent team - the Bucks were sucking so much harder than either the Wiz or Raps heading into the playoffs.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

It shows the character of our team ---or lack thereof.....

Comment

The Bucks would have given us fits too. Not at all confidant we could have beaten them.

Comment

LMAO...

If you think Otto Porter is a stellar defender, imagine Giannis on Demar. Shut down.

Comment

Liberal wrote: View Post
                              @OP This is the result that was required for Masai to be able to do whatever he wants in the offseason. Bucks probably would have beaten us with their length anyways. Cry all you want but this was necessary, if you cant beat the Wizards you can't be the Champions. Dry your eyes, pick up yor vagina and dust yourself off cause this team aint what you think it is.
                              Masai has been able to do whatever he wanted for two years. He is the President and General Manager. This result was only necessary if you think he's bound by optics, and if he's bound by optics he's probably not the right guy for the job. Because if we'd beaten the Bucks and kept the core intact, we'd have the same damn problems next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X