Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #4: Toronto Raptors 94 - Washington Wizards 125 (Was Win Series 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letssss go raptorssss

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Lose it with a bang! Score fucking 150 points, and lose the game by 0.5 point. Let's fucking go. I'm not getting drunk tonight
      I thought this said "lose it with a bong", and that sounded about right to me.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

"No, I don't mind us taking that many shots because it was in the flow of the game," Lowry insisted. "At the end of the day, me and DeMar and Lou [Williams] are the scorers and we have to be aggressive. No matter how many shots we make or not, we are going to take shots that we normally take and we work on."

"I can count so many shots that I missed, that the bigs missed, the rest of the wings missed, that we normally make," DeRozan said. "Especially easy shots, easy floaters, shots in the paint. Kyle missed a lot of his easy threes, ones he normally hits. It's been tough. Like I said, that's what is keeping us upbeat, knowing if we hit this rhythm [Sunday], anything is possible."
          *sigh* They still don't get it, do they?
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

These guys are just praying for a miracle rather than actually trying to adjust.
            Like, how the fuck can Weltman say that their style of play is conducive to the playoffs? WHY THE FUCK ARE WE DOWN 0-3 THEN?!?!?!
            It's the god damn playoffs, if your shits not working you gotta switch it up because there's no time to fucking waste.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              *sigh* They still don't get it, do they?
              When we get a real head coach, I cannot wait till he puts these chuckers in line.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Once more unto the breach, my friends....

Comment

What crazy thing would you be willing to do if we won the series?

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

And this inability to adapt and adjust is why we have lost this series?

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      These guys are just praying for a miracle rather than actually trying to adjust.
                      Like, how the fuck can Weltman say that their style of play is conducive to the playoffs? WHY THE FUCK ARE WE DOWN 0-3 THEN?!?!?!
                      It's the god damn playoffs, if your shits not working you gotta switch it up because there's no time to fucking waste.
                      Naa m8, what we need to do is take more contested jumpshits.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Naa m8, what we need to do is take more contested jumpshits.
                        Mo Shats!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

To Hot?
                          Need a police and a fireman.
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Do or die time. Let's see how we play in an absolute desperation game.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                              What crazy thing would you be willing to do if we won the series?
                              Give James Johnson a gun.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                                Do or die time. Let's see how we play in an absolute desperation game.
                                The body language tells me they are broken...

Comment

Working...
                                X