• Show
Clear All

• draps
    replied
    Timing would make sense now that he's getting the boot though

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    Hard to believe it's credible. Most of the writing on the hoopshype canada website is unattributed, and what Raptors content is attributed, is written by a 19-year-old business communications student. I have a hard time believing that they're getting scoops that no other sources are. Probably speculating based on some 'yeah, I could believe that' sort of scenarios.

Leave a comment:

• Bourgozie
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    This sounds suspicious. Especially given timing. Is anyone credible reporting this?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    OldSchool wrote: View Post
    If it IS true then you have a seriously good point. If JJ did cause a disturbance then it was a f*&**$ catastrophic one - and it changed a legit contender into the crap we see on the floor today.

All the critisism on Casey pre-all star break didn't mean sh!t. We were a legit contender, easily a team on the rise and no one could discount our chemistry. All the critisism didn't matter because whatever Casey was doing, IT WAS WORKING.

hmmmm Ive been trying to figure it out and maybe thats what caused our turn-around. Im a fan of JJ but f*#% him if it's true. Show him the door if its true.
    You can't be serious. WE WERE NEVER CONTENDERS!!! You can't be contenders without ever winning a playoff series. Also, if the timeline is correct, this fallout would have happened after the Raptors started free falling. Why don't you blame Casey for creating the double standards in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Like I said in the other Hoops Hype related thread, these source leaks are likely fluff from whomever is using the Hoops Hype Canada account to help generate traffic and hits to their site.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Here's an actual quote, from Patterson:

“Something happened during the season that caused the change. I’m not exactly sure what the cause was, but the effect obviously was us losing games, going on a crazy losing streak and then non-success, horrible play in the playoffs. So I’m not exactly sure what the biggest difference was or what happened or why.”
    (Source: http://news.nationalpost.com/sports/...t-teams-future)

Interesting. Almost sounds like he's saying something without saying it.

Or, maybe he really doesn't know what happened.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    OldSchool wrote: View Post
    If it IS true then you have a seriously good point. If JJ did cause a disturbance then it was a f*&**$ catastrophic one - and it changed a legit contender into the crap we see on the floor today.

All the critisism on Casey pre-all star break didn't mean sh!t. We were a legit contender, easily a team on the rise and no one could discount our chemistry. All the critisism didn't matter because whatever Casey was doing, IT WAS WORKING.

hmmmm Ive been trying to figure it out and maybe thats what caused our turn-around. Im a fan of JJ but f*#% him if it's true. Show him the door if its true.
    How did JJ hurting coach's feelings force the rest of the roster to take bad shots and not play D?

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    I'm calling horseshit on this.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    doesn't really surprise me tho the source isn't the most credible

Leave a comment:

• OldSchool
    replied
    McRealistic wrote: View Post
    Damn and all the problem started about 2 month ago !!! It makes you wonder if JJ was not on this team and the dressing room was not the divided, we would have had better outcome !!!

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    pics or it didnt happen

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    Why's this stuff coming at this specific time?
    This sounds suspicious. Especially given timing. Is anyone credible reporting this?

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Why's this stuff coming at this specific time?

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    the story fits the reality...almost too well. I remember this source as not being particularly reliable

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    This is what happens when coaches play favs and hold guys to different standards.

Where have we heard this complaint before? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X