Rumour: Dwane Casey & James Johnson Did Have Another Falling Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gman wrote: View Post
    If this is true...and that's a big IF, than this is a greater testament to Casey's failure. . Epic Failure...if this really happened, then this convinces me more than ever that Casey needs to be fired and doesn't have what it takes to be a head coach of an NBA team. .
    oh convinced are you? ummm how about the fact we were swept from the playoffs losing the last game by 30+. Casey needs to be fired? thanks Mr.obvious SMH

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      For the record, TSN's Lewenberg has come right out and said this rumour is nonsense, and he'd be far more connected with the team than whoever is running the HHC account.
      Does mlse write his checks? Toronto media is pretty biased, is it not?
      Either way, I really Do doubt that HHC has this kind of inside knowledge.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
        Meh. This story, or another, something was horribly wrong with that team. And I don't care what people say, James Johnson is a better player than his minutes showed.
        Most people would agree
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          For the record, TSN's Lewenberg has come right out and said this rumour is nonsense, and he'd be far more connected with the team than whoever is running the HHC account.
          Yeah, not sure why people are going on and on about this, when this is the bio of the author:

Satbir Singh is an aspiring journalist with a passion for sports. The 19-year old understands the beauty of basketball and has a high IQ of the game. Satbir is also very knowledgeable in other sports, leading to a sports editor position for The Brock Press. Currently studying Business Communication at Brock University, Satbir plans to grow as a journalist through his education and passion in hopes of becoming well-known in the sports community.
          http://hoopshype.ca/sources-dwane-ca...b-in-jeopardy/

Reminds me of that other thread about Miles Plumlee for Terrence Ross that was based on Youth Health Mag.
          http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...e-Ross-Rumored!

Unless we hear it from a legit journalist it's just a lot of sound and fury.

Comment

hahahahahaaa

solid source

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
              If it IS true then you have a seriously good point. If JJ did cause a disturbance then it was a f*&**$ catastrophic one - and it changed a legit contender into the crap we see on the floor today.

All the critisism on Casey pre-all star break didn't mean sh!t. We were a legit contender, easily a team on the rise and no one could discount our chemistry. All the critisism didn't matter because whatever Casey was doing, IT WAS WORKING.

hmmmm Ive been trying to figure it out and maybe thats what caused our turn-around. Im a fan of JJ but f*#% him if it's true. Show him the door if its true.
              This team was never a contender. Please stop

Comment

Gman wrote: View Post
                If this is true...and that's a big IF, than this is a greater testament to Casey's failure. Again, Phil Jackson and other great coaches have had to deal with players infinitely more loopy than James Johnson and not only did they nullify any negative effect they would have on the locker room, they found a way to pull the best out of them on the court as well. Apparently Casey can't do either. Epic Failure...if this really happened, then this convinces me more than ever that Casey needs to be fired and doesn't have what it takes to be a head coach of an NBA team. Part of the job is negotiating the tensions between the personalities that these volatile thoroughbreds have. It's an absolutely essential component of a great coach...so Casey doesn't have this either.
                'Epic Failure'. That about sums up DC.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, not sure why people are going on and on about this, when this is the bio of the author:

http://hoopshype.ca/sources-dwane-ca...b-in-jeopardy/

Reminds me of that other thread about Miles Plumlee for Terrence Ross that was based on Youth Health Mag.
                  http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...e-Ross-Rumored!

Unless we hear it from a legit journalist it's just a lot of sound and fury.
                  I would wager that Mr. Singh may have written his own bio.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    I would wager that Mr. Singh may have written his own bio.
                    In my mind, he looks like this:
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X