X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir: "Noah Plays Hard...Imma Play Harder"

From Holly Mackenzie's blog:

http://blogs.thescore.com/nba/2010/0...ril-10th-2010/

This is why Amir, other than CB has become my fave Raptor. It's gonna be an awesome game! We're pullin out the win!

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!

Wow, I think I may have a man-crush on Amir after that. Love the attitude.

Comment

Might as well...he's got a looong summer ahead of him.

Comment

I must admit that I didn't know what imma meant.

1. imma

Used in place of "I am going to..." Technically should be spelled i'mma but since this is a shortened version, we leave out the apostrophe!
        Ricky said, "Imma get myself a power drink and a snack, and I'll be right back."
        http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=imma
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Amir better also tell himself "imma betteha not pick up quick and stupid fouls in this game or imma gonna be MIA"

Comment

Who's Imma?
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
              Who's Imma?
              I am going to
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
                Who's Imma?
                It's Amir's cousin.

Comment

It's a typo. It should read "Imam", as in "[The] imam [from my mosque will] play out there harder" and, [The] Imam [will] be the first one running down the court.

Comment

"We've got everybody not counting on us," Johnson said before the Raptors game against Detroit last night in the wake of a disheartening loss to Chicago at home the night before.

"We're kind of like the underdogs. If we do [make the playoffs], ain't nobody going to go for us against Cleveland. We've really got to go in there and just stop talking and play."
                    http://www.canada.com/sports/story.html?id=2876494

Comment

Working...
                    X