No announcement yet.

Rumour: Ujiri Targeting Scott Brooks To Try & Recruit Durant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said earlier that if we keep Casey I would probably stop watching the games and just look at recaps.

If we hire Brooks I'll probably pick up a new sport... The Flames have been fun to watch so far in the playoffs...

But in all seriousness there are three places I want to bring a coach in from:

1. Ex-player ala Kerr/Kidd
    2. Ex-Assistant Coach ala Bud
    3. Head coach with Success from NCAA/Euro ala Stevens/Blatt

Wherever this coach comes from I want: relatively young, Progressive thinking, enjoys a challenge, willing/able to adapt.

Please don't bring in any coach that hasn't found success in the NBA, Toronto doesn't tend to be the place where people re-ignite their careers.

Comment

Bandit wrote: View Post
      I said earlier that if we keep Casey I would probably stop watching the games and just look at recaps.

If we hire Brooks I'll probably pick up a new sport... The Flames have been fun to watch so far in the playoffs...

Wherever this coach comes from I want: relatively young, Progressive thinking, enjoys a challenge, willing/able to adapt.

Please don't bring in any coach that hasn't found success in the NBA, Toronto doesn't tend to be the place where people re-ignite their careers.
      The bold sums up my sentiments.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Bandit wrote: View Post

I'd only take an assistant coach if they came from the Spurs. Both Triano and Casey were assistants and I'm not ready for another failed experiment.

But otherwise, I totally agree.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          I'd only take an assistant coach if they came from the Spurs. Both Triano and Casey were assistants and I'm not ready for another failed experiment.

But otherwise, I totally agree.
          Someone I would love to have on our coaching staff is a guy like Bruce Bowen.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
            Someone I would love to have on our coaching staff is a guy like Bruce Bowen.
            Never thought of him before.. but yeah I think he'd actually be really good. Assuming he wants to coach.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Never thought of him before.. but yeah I think he'd actually be really good. Assuming he wants to coach.
              I just don't want to hire a coach that has been recycled numerous times.

Comment

Scott Brooks? oh god no. Most overrated coach in the game. The guy can't win with KD, Russ and Ibaka on his team. How the hell is going to win with DeRozan and Lowry??
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                X