A Letter to the Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Letter to the Raptors

Last edited by unlucky fan; Wed Apr 29, 2015, 01:47 AM.
    @alexgres10

Talk about making a statement with your first post. Welcome to Raptors Republic.

Comment

Well said

Comment

Excellent post. You should print and mail to MU at 50 Bay St Toronto.

Comment

Wow!!! Great post. Boy you are long winded but I read every word.

Comment

Meh.

Dear Raptor fans.

Sincerely,

every single NBA player, ever.

Comment

*Drops mic*

If this is your only post on RR, legend.

But do stay!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

you REALLY SHOULD.
                psrs1 wrote: View Post
                Excellent post. You should print and mail to MU at 50 Bay St Toronto.

Comment

Read every word. Agreed with everything except continued blind support. Fan support is our only voice to inspire change. We vote on team decisions everyday through TV ratings, merch, and ticket sales. I've done this for 20 years, and I just can't do it anymore. If Casey is gone, I'll be back screaming louder than ever for this team. If he's back, I'll lose all faith in Masai and refuse to waste my time and energy on a ship on a crash course.
                  There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words fellow unlucky ones!

That's what happens when you read and read and read and never post. One day it all explodes. Haha.

I absolutely agree with you Robert, unfortunately I feel like as time will pass we'll be filled with renewed optimism and just keep on cheering. Much respect to you if you manage to kick the addiction. Casey can't be back, I won't believe it.

Man if I waited for the exit interviews before posting I'd have that much more material on our defensive guru. Bah.

Chances are this won't ever be read by Masai, but with your general agreement with the post, I decided to sign it 'The North' at the bottom and mailed it today. Go snail mail!
                    @alexgres10

Comment

unlucky fan wrote: View Post
                      Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words fellow unlucky ones!

That's what happens when you read and read and read and never post. One day it all explodes. Haha.

I absolutely agree with you Robert, unfortunately I feel like as time will pass we'll be filled with renewed optimism and just keep on cheering. Much respect to you if you manage to kick the addiction. Casey can't be back, I won't believe it.

Man if I waited for the exit interviews before posting I'd have that much more material on our defensive guru. Bah.

Chances are this won't ever be read by Masai, but with your general agreement with the post, I decided to sign it 'The North' at the bottom and mailed it today. Go snail mail!
                      I hope one person will answer you. You need to be answered. That was fantastic, utterly fantastic. I loved every word you wrote. Not only was it all true, it was powerful. I hope you stay for the longhaul.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Wow. Just wow. I'm speechless *slow claps*

Comment

unlucky fan wrote: View Post
                          Are you serious? That's awesome!

I hope Masai reads it, and you have to post whatever comes back! (if something does)
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

unlucky fan....you sir are the RR rookie of the year with that post

Comment

WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                              Wow. Just wow. I'm speechless *slow claps*

Comment

Working...
                              X