TIME TO PANIC !!! What if Casey stays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    #FireMU, seriously. Raptors are going to end up like the Nuggets. A bloated roster with no direction and no signs of a rebuild or progress. MU should stick to scouting
    At least the Nuggets had a real coach in George Karl.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      Anyone watch the Hawks Wizards game last night? Really great play on both sides. No idea why Washington fans hate Wittman so much. They played lock down defense making the Hawks take a lot of difficult shots, and their offense moves the ball around a lot looking for open looks, with basically zero ISO game from either team.

Also, Schroeder looks like a superstar in the making. He should definitely get the starting gig over Teague next year. His acceleration is unreal, and he has the best alley oop lobs around. He was consistently the one to get Atlanta back in the game, and was key to the win.
      Agreed on Schroeder. I'm so glad I picked him up off waivers in my keeper league

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Agreed on Schroeder. I'm so glad I picked him up off waivers in my keeper league
        You get to keep waiver pickups? Amateur hour. In all my keeper leagues you can only keep guys you drafted. What kind of draft slot does he count for next year, round 15? You should have a delicious advantage over the other teams. I've never allowe waiver pickups to be kept because it doesn't take any skill, much more impressive to predict a guy like Schroeder will be good and take him with one of your last few picks.

Comment

You get to keep waiver pickups? Amateur hour. In all my keeper leagues you can only keep guys you drafted. What kind of draft slot does he count for next year, round 15? You should have a delicious advantage over the other teams. I've never allowe waiver pickups to be kept because it doesn't take any skill, much more impressive to predict a guy like Schroeder will be good and take him with one of your last few picks.
          We get to keep any 5 players from our 13 man roster (doesn't matter if he was drafted or picked up off waivers).

It's TBD whether Schroder makes my top 5 going into next year, but I like to have options

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            We get to keep any 5 players from our 13 man roster (doesn't matter if he was drafted or picked up off waivers).

It's TBD whether Schroder makes my top 5 going into next year, but I like to have options
            5 keepers! Your league is nuts. What round would a waiver pickup count for in your draft?

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Anything noteworthy from this interview? Or more of the same vague, noncommittal stuff?

Comment

Anyone watch the Hawks Wizards game last night? Really great play on both sides. No idea why Washington fans hate Wittman so much. They played lock down defense making the Hawks take a lot of difficult shots, and their offense moves the ball around a lot looking for open looks, with basically zero ISO game from either team.

Also, Schroeder looks like a superstar in the making. He should definitely get the starting gig over Teague next year. His acceleration is unreal, and he has the best alley oop lobs around. He was consistently the one to get Atlanta back in the game, and was key to the win.
                  Schroder is why you go after raw guys and give them playing time

He has developed so much because he has been given an opportunity to make mistakes

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

He has developed so much because he has been given an opportunity to make mistakes
                    But you can't do that when you're trying to win games.

Didn't you hear Casey's interviews this past season?

Everyone knows this to be true.

You need VETS to win.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

Why couldn't Ross develop like that? We seem to live on hope and potential in Toronto but things just never seem to work out.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        Why couldn't Ross develop like that? We seem to live on hope and potential in Toronto but things just never seem to work out.
                        Ross was just never that good. Schroeder is the real deal.

Comment

It was attitude more than anything. Some guys have that passion and drive, others don't.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Ross has the skill but is kind of an idiot.. and it doesn't help that he's surrounded by morons every day. Atlanta has a lot of smart, intelligent players and coaches. Much easier to develop in an environment like that.

Raptors need talent but they also need some brains.

Comment

• Ross seems super emotional and fragile. Just from his postings on Instagram. Doesn't exactly exude confidence. Dudes soft, that's his problem. And it's damn near impossible to fix soft.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                                There is 0% Chance that Casey will not be fired. ZERO PERCENT.
                                Care to re-assess?

Comment

Working...
                                X